Reviews for Desperate Times
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
Such a beautiful end. Your a briliant writer!
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
Oh boy, can't wait to see how this ends.
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Awesome!
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Ooooh. This is intriguing, could Salmantha have had two girls?

Or not? Either way, love this and any reference to the Eco-Witch. Wish the comics had continued on.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Oh wow, impressive work. Very well written.

Emotional too, but I love it :D
postpostmodern0 chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
I *really* like the way you finished this. Them having parts of the treasures in them ties in & explains everything. Even though the idea of one of the treasures being a person has been bounced around before, the *way* you used that in the plot is really good.

The one thing that bugged me was in about the second chapter where you say that Ioz would "normally" have been mad at Tula for suggesting that Ren was dead. In "Betrayal" (I think that's the right one) and in "Victory," there is a time in each of those episodes where Ren appears to be dead (when he's hit on the head, and when he falls into the Dark Water). Ioz, ever the pessimist, is the first to accept it and the one to pull Tula away, so it's hard for me to see him being the one who has a hard time accepting it. Aside from that, and some places where I would have worded things differently, this was a really great story! Read this story, everyone!
Momento chapter 7 . 7/2/2003
Hey, awesome finish! I know sometimes stories don't present endings for themselves, but you did this one quite well.
zorra chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
Wow, I'm crying, that was a good ending. I really enjoyed this last chapter, though it was a bit surprising yet expected. I love what you did with the treasure being split. Too bad the girls had to die to give that stone form. I also loved this line: that regal ringing that heralded the immense power within. That's a cool line. Hope you finish your other stories and find time to write another supper long torturus and angst filled story.
Maria chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
This is great! But knowing my luck, this is probably as far as the story's going to go, seeing as it's been almost 2 years since it was published. I'd love to see it finished, though.
Xelena chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
i like this story so far- please continue ASAP
mayryan chapter 6 . 11/6/2002
Great story are you going to finish it? I know the series ended decades ago but I was browsing and saw your fic, and it was great.
Dawninglight2000 chapter 6 . 9/3/2002
ANDY! YOU KNOW I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! DAMN YOU!
zorra chapter 6 . 8/25/2002
Nice. More REN!
rainbow8 chapter 5 . 1/27/2002
i need more! More please more! you don't want to be responsible for my death from curiosuty right? please finish. its a great plot and you have developed it well so far, don't stop now.
javagodess chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
excellant fic. you captured the entire cast perfectly