Reviews for Don't Be A Phantom Menace To Coruscant
desideria chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Bloody funny this is! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
LordExor chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
This story is so stupid it is almost nausiating
Lord Exor chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Uhh, your an Imbecile, Palpatine has no interest in sexual relations. On all of his clones he geneticly modified them so that they had no " innapropriate organs". Read Dark Empire and you'll know what I mean. Imbecile, Star Wars and Sex just don't go together
eclecticmum chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
See review for "Acting Very Strangely", please repeat! :)
ntrophi chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
OMG! That is WAY funny! Just the thought of Palpatine and Valorum drunkenly singing "Build me up Buttercup" is enough to make me fall off my chair! Well done bub!
para-chica chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
COOL! FUNNY! BRAVO! ! LOLOLOLOLO! Luaghing soooo hard!
Robin4 chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
OMGL! This is great! I love your work!
Maldakar chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
That was brilliant! I must say you have excellent comedic abilities and I am about to go on and read more of your work...keep it up!
BarretM82A1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
Very funny indeed! I especially loved the scene at McDiarmands with Mace and Yoda. Cuedos!
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
*LOL* OH what I would give to be able to hear Palpy and Val sing that song! *applauds* Bravo, I say! Bravo!
dutchtulips chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
yet another fantastic fic by kittenmommy! ani was HILARIOUS as usual! i wish i could write SW fics as good as you! :) QOH (:
VIII of XIII chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
LOL! Abundant hilarity, yes! Hrmm, very funny this is! Bit why pick on Darth Maul do you? ;p
kymm chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
I simply must add this story to my favorites. ;-)
Android Kaeli chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
::wipes a laughter tear from her face:: Oh lord. ::mutters:: There goes my make up. Oh well. A pretty damn good fic, I must say. Will there be more like this in the future? I do hope so!
doofi chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
this was hilarious! keep up the good work!