Reviews for Forever Autumn
Spazdncr the dancer of spaz chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
Holy cow. That was intense. Holy cow. I'm ALMOST speechless! :) I can't believe how incredibly twisted that was, and how WELL you brought all of it together (even the random pregnancy at the end, although I guess we can call it a mandate for some fics).

I only wish Teal'c hadn't been... collateral for the story's various elements... If you know what I mean. ;)

I loved it a LOT, if not for your immense creativity and style, then for the originality of the plot. So cool!

I also like the fact that you let some things be left to the reader's imagination (i.e. just what the AU Sam said to Cassie, how Teal'c died, etc.).

Keep up the awesome work!

Spazndcr
MsRaven chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
I am so glad you finally decided to post this story.

I read it before bed last night and thought about it most of the day today. The best word I can come up with to describe my reaction to this is the same one that I thought of last night. This story is so...raw. The desperation, the angst, the emotions, the happy ending that is, but isn't...it made me tired just reading it.

Never doubt how awesome you are!

-MsRaven
megmeyer chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
Wwo! Great story. Wonderful imagination. Loved the AU world.

1 question. I don't know if I missed it or what. What happened with alternate Sam, Sam and Cassie?
csiAngel chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
Wow! An amazing fic! I've been enthralled all the way through. I'm so glad you'd written it all, don't think I could have stood the patience :-)

Great premise, well-written, and lovely sweet ending. Perfect!
I Faszewski chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
Excellent story. Hope to read more of your work.
Lori chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
Wow! So very cool, but then all your stories are. Loved it!
Kate chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
This glows with the sick brilliance that is your hallmark. You do demented with the best of them.
Jara chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
Wow. When you say messed up, you mean it. Guh. Wonderful fic, hon. Although, I'm not sure my brain is coping with the Jonas and Daniel being the father to Sam's child. Dude, that's just... *blinks*

I really loved this line: "Something remote, to be touched gently and then left." Guh, I am so jealous of this. Can I have your brain, please? *smiles sweetly*

Wie! Jack got his Sam back! Sam got her Jack back and he's hers now. *happies*

Yeah, still squicked about the kid. *g*
ccgig chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
This was great. I had 2 chapters in my email but couldn't wait for the rest. Glad she got her life back and Jack of course.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Wow - great story! Well written. Good characterization.
Starr484 chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
Wow great story! I loved the twists and turns!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2