Reviews for Happenstance
theworldsgreatest01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
this author has enjoyed this story a great deal. a great great deal. so much so, that this author wonders why you have not updated it? this story has been one of this author's favorite fanfiction stories for as long as this author can remember, which is why this author shall not hesitate to ask why you haven't updated it?
Natasha chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
You are genuis, pure genuis! I love you, alot, but I'll love you even more if you update. So if you could do that soon that'd be really great cuz I'm really confused and want to know what is happening!
otori-chan chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
when i say this story is brilliant, simply amazing, areal work of art...i'm not lyin. I don't know how you came up with this but i couldn't stop laughing for a second. I mean, I'm serious. Please, please write the next chapter and post it before i die from the wait! It's been a long time since ive been 'wowed' like this, but this is one of the best fanfics i have read so far! and i'm sure its going to stay that way!
Someone-or-other chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
So far Sango has woken up on the same day four times, only with different people sleeping next to her in a scarring-for-life kind of way. It's disturbingly funny. And ironic, since Miroku's the terribly perverted yet quite quite compatable one to Sango,and while the random teenager, same-sex friend Kagome, Inuyasha, and Naraku have all provided their moments of pure WTF-ness, he still isn't with her. Is it safe to assume that the ending (Whenever it is) will involve some sort of epiphany or realization concerning him? Because it could whether this is a groundhog day scenario or a 'Sango-passed-out-because-of-the-spiked-punch-and-is-having-very-strange-dream' scenario.

The characters aren't being butchered that badly, by the way. I would say the only OOC-ness at all (Not concerning who Sango ends up sleeping with each time, since that's obviously not, for the most part, of anyones volition) would be that Sango's critical, annoyed side is outweighing her more friendly, feminine side. Miroku is basically himself.

The scene with Miroku, Sango, and kirara was quite funny and cute. And 'furry lingerie' made me laugh.

Anyway, I really like this. Though If I were Sango, I wouldn't leave my house after the *hilarious* Naraku incident.
Kaoli water goddess chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
This is too freakin' weird. Why is she continuing to relive the same day over and over? It's weird. If she'd just stop drinking the punch, maybe things would be a bit different.
Yoshi chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Confusing. Confusing. Confusing.

Arrg! Who the heck spiked the punch!

Funny story by the way.

I like punch... XD
Little Flea chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
i think...im more confused than anyone in the story...

but nevbermind, liked it though! _*
PinkCamellia chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I.

LOVE.

THIS.

ROFL! It's so hilarious! Haha, I love Sango's liver. _

I absolutely love how each chapter is very similar to the one before. Haha, can't stop laughing about the whole mail guy thing, and how it might have been a dream.

"There is only one Minnesota!"

Absolutely loved it.

Update soon? :D
me chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
woah...
mylovemiroku chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
This stuff is hilarious! I LOVE it! When will Miroku be there to greet her in the morning though? I want him to be there SO much. Let me guess, when she gets it right, right? Anyway, I hope you update soon. Funny stuff!
Mortal Light 13 chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
This is so hilarious! *wipes tear* You have to update!
Kohikari chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
...

*cracks up*

And ya know, I read this right after reading Zoni's _Time and Again_. They're freakily similar.

Nice work! Keep writing!

-Kohikari*
Blobbeh chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
Omnfg. I laughed so hard XDD You must write more!
Rain Gunji chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
you must update i'm not kidding do it this is funny stuff
unknown beedee chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
kinda weird...but it seems to be a good story...saw a movie like it once...it was cool...update soon