Reviews for Runaway
This fanfiction reminds me of "Three Minus Bree" and the song also reminds of "What If", "No Place Like Us", "Amigas Cheetahs", "It's Over" and "Cheetah Sisters".
Unknown user chapter 1 . 1/11
Sonic: Did she call "Buttnik" " Nega-Trash"?
Unknown user chapter 1 . 1/11
Sailor Jupiter: Alright, Nega-Trash! If you won't set that mobian free, then I will! Right after I beat you senseless! (Charges at Robotnik while yelling)
RandomIsCJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I just love sweet sonic underground stories like this. great work!
t.a.l chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
cute
Turtlemascot97 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I liked it
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow! Just, wow! This totally plays out like an actual episode. Did you write the song yourself? Nothing like singing during battle or while playing a game! (hums Lava Reef Act 1 tune) Glad Sleet and Dingo didn't appear, they get very annoying.

Aleena: We all get angry with each other every now and then. But the most important thing we must learn is to forgive each other.

Me: Truer words were never spoken.

Sonia and Manic do balance Sonic out quite nicely. But still, will we ever see any more character development on THEIR part? Surely Manic can't be indifferent to certain things forever, nor Sonia too high-strung. But I digress.
The Dibster chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love this story. It was awesome! Did you write this song? I love it. Didn't you write that on NSU? Only script? And different song. But here n there words got "stuck together". But Great story!
Violet Whirlwind chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Love it! :D

The way you make it seem like an actual episode (complete with a song and comments from their mother and everything...) is a nice touch.
Gummy Dragons chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww... touching story... hahaha! I like their inline personalities! You got them just right! Keep writing, and maybe submit this one to SEGA or something! By the way... NICE lyrics!
Jferrin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
awesome. i like this fic
Gothicruby chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aww! That was cute! I love reading (And writing) about family themed stuff. Ya know, I heard your quite the SU fan and I was wondering, wanna read one of my SU fics? You'll find it on mine, its the only one with 'Manic' in the title. I've got him being a responsible brother. Anyway, your a great Author/Authress whatever. Keep it up ok? And don't skimp on the family!

-Good luck!
radar chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
ok,why does everyone think this is so good?it SUCKS!well,its ok, but its too corny and doesnt capture sonics attitude at all.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Good fic.I enjoyed reading .
rae chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
man that was good !

that shoulda been a real episode!