Reviews for Light
Perfect :')
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow. That was really well written. Good job.
hypercell chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That was sweet. He was... dead, and she started his heart again. Aw. I loved it.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Gees, that was nice, sweet, touching... must have something in my eye.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
"He was Harry, so full of strength and anger and love that it was a wonder he didn't explode with it all."

This whole thing... it blazes and burns, like your Ginny herself. With a light of her own. Wow. Searing.

I loved the longer paragraph "And he would wake up, no matter what Pomfrey and Dumbledore said. They didn't know Harry half as well as she did, and she knew without a doubt that he would never, ever give up. He'd promised her, anyway, that he'd always be there. Harry didn't go back on his promises." followed by the short, terse one-line paragraph "is heart stopped beating at dawn." IT's a gut-punch, short and shocking. I love the way you divide your paragraphs; always perfect, paced and flowing really well.

Do consider doing this for a living. I'd pay to read you, anytime.
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
you are gonna make my "favorite story's" box explode, ya know. ;)
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was amazing! I loved it! ]
Falling Actions chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
beautiful. really.
smlotrfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
lily 101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
That was os very sweet and nice I loved it!
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Great job :) i loved it, it was so realistic.
em chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
"It was hot and cold and fierce and it hurt like she'd never have imagined, but it was everything to her."

God, that's amazing. It makes me want to cry and laugh and shiver all at the same time. I love the judicious lack of commas! Love the whole fic, really.