Reviews for knock on my door
Animalluver4eva chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
Are you going to continue this? It's extremely good! :D I hope you write more!
secretsocieties chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Wow, you're a really good writer! Please keep going?
Denalien chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
ow this is hurts even me!

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE BEFORE MY HEART DISAPPEAR..AGAIN!
Luc de'Lireon chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
i just have one this to say. I love it. I have read each chapter, put myself in both characters situations, shared the same feelings being presented, shed my share of tears, and can't help but want to read more, but to know it is complete is just...heart breaking to see this kind of ending. If you do decide to continue on with this story, i would gladly read. If you decide not to, then i will respect the decision. Just know, that this will be known as one of my favorites.
Twilight Dim chapter 8 . 2/12/2006

LOVED IT THO...
Twilight Dim chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
So good so far.
Mythicas Iris chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
Okay, it says this story is complete at the top but this chapter doesn't end like it's complete. I hope that was just a mistake and that there's another chapter since things aren't resolved.
bleacherbutt chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
really good so far keep at it
Matt-Robinette chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
You need to up-date this, NOW!
Lady Elm chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
NO it ended!
StaticStorm chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
Dude, you still got it. You gotta continue this! Keep up the good work. Let the love flow!
SOFO chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
WOW! I really like this story but is it really over? dont let it be so! go on!
dark-night-girl chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
this is totaly new for me, raven crying, and sure, you still having talent,... i want to know how are you going to finish the story,...thats all

bye
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
No! BeastBoy was very rude. I'm not sure if this is the last chapter but please don't let it be. Update soon. And you do have talent. : )

Sayonara