Reviews for Wild Card Drabbles
Lattelady chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Wow. You've captured the Wild Card group so well. Thank you for extending the series and bringing back wonderful memories.
SchaeferTXTX chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
These are fun!
Alyx7 chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
I love #85 - after he paid $300 for Taylor's silver dollar, I can so see him doing that...

And #98? Totally yummy. :-D
Shannon chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
I'm too lazy to log-in. Lol. Good drabbles. As I've told you a million times. I love your drabbles, they're so good. Peace.
Sharon chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
These are very nice you are a fantastic writer
Jessica chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
I liked this update I can't wait to see some of the stories you were talking about working on please update soon!
Shannon yeah you know me chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Hey Jojo! That was great. I love your drabbles. Especially the one you previewed for me. The one about Dan and the "wrong blonde". That was great. Girl, keep it up. You are an amazing writer.

Lattelady chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
These are just wonderful, please keep them coming, they are a joy to read.
Alyx7 chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
*grins* Yummy.

I'm taking #69. And #62, lol
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
*sigh* Zoe and Dan are so cute...#8 is cool. Very..."steppin' out, with mah baby..." Heehee. Kidding. Inspired by Joe Vs. the Volcano, perhaps...? (lol...)
Alyx7 chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Hee. Cute. I like 24, 25 and 30 (Zoe would totally do that).
AllInMyStories chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
Hey girl, awesome new drabbles. Didn't you do a Zoe/Marcos one for me? Well I love them all anyway! Post more, post more!

shelly123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
loved ur story a little short but good i read a lot of ur work but we all wish u would right a nice rated r one
AllInMyStories chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Sweet, I like them. They're good. Like little cliffhangers or scenes or whatever. keep it up!