Reviews for Breaking the Habit
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
this was amazing :D i love the prophet bit at the end- specially how it was written by pansy! o.O and i am so gona check out that song tonite lolz, i really like linkin park but havnt heared this one before, but ye thanx for the fic :)
Alieyxa chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
-sob- oh my, that was so sad! it was beautifully written, too! you made me cry, and not many fics can do that, so good job! -favorites story-

Keep writing! You're very good at it!

~Illusion
randomness chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
i loved the way you had this written. i kinda knew what was going to happen just from the song, but i still wanted to see how you did it, and i love what you did. please keep writing things like this!
TheSlytherinMuggle chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
When i read this story i was listening to my mix Cd and really quickly i changed it too Breaking the Habit, it made so much sadder. But i still liked it.
darkchildlover chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was amazing, the touch with Pansy was inspired. I, as your number one fan girl, demand that you write more like this! You have a gift and if you don't use it then I'll...I'll...I'll set Grawp in you!
Swimdraconian chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*Sob* *Gasp* Sob* Sorry. Need to go find a Kleenex. *sob*
Sever13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I LOVED IT! It made me cry, and that means you are a horrible person! Just kidding, you are a great writer, and I really enjoyed the bits I read between the tears! (okay, so I cry easily at three in the morning, it was really sad!)

Anyways, I loved it, and I hope you write more!

Sever13
Dieu Anonyme chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Deep. .

Beautiful.
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
*wipes tears* omg! that was so sad!..I mean i had the song on cD and i popped it in thecomputer and listen to it and read this fic. *sniffs* oh god..to feel such pain..so much sorrow *shakes head* curse you for making me cry
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
OMG! that was so touching! i love it! i almost started to cry!
harrypottermove over chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
wow

i love that song so that's a good way to put it to use

kk

byebye
TiKadie chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i love it... couple gramar errors, mostly with runon/comma-things-that-might-be-typos-and-irk-me-more-than-they-should, but that's not a big deal. It's good. .
Chaolioe chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
A) i love that song to pieces. Sung/screamed it to calm myself down once or twice. b) wonderful writing, a bit odd[not the whole angsty/draco bit, but the killing the dark lord bit] . I really liked it
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
*squees* You're updating! I know I already read this, but still! So god! *treis to steal your writing talents* Anywho...I loves the ending! And like I said, Happy-sad!
Hekate101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow. Have you ever watched a movie so good that you don't even realize you're holding your breath until your face turns blue? Yeah. That's this fic. Wow.

Hekate