Reviews for The Chrysanthemum and the Sword
A Markov chapter 13 . 9/21/2006
Another wonderfully written story. You progressed Kim and Ron's relationship very well and dealt with the subject of Shego's motivations in a realistic way.

Your writing was once again captivating and the story was easy to read. I look forward to the next installment and hope that it lives up to your other works in this series.

Alex
Falcon airious chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
again great work
LycoX chapter 11 . 5/13/2006
lmfao.. great chapter. Ending is really funny as well.
conan98002 chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
I didnt review already?sorry about that this is a wonderfull series you have written.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Watch the bad lanuge little kids might be reading you know
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
Hehe hehehehe. I had a feeling Shego was going to come a little to close to him. I thought that she had some attration to him from the start. Poor Kim is all by herself in the mountains but I hope she can still make it fine on her own. And i lvoed the way you made Shego kiss Ron. I thougt it was cute.

Good chappie.

See Ya!

_

Mic Mic
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Oh. Cliffie. Major love and oddles of greatness for yur story and this chapter. Personally I like how Kim does want Ron around takes comfort in his being around her a lot. I find that the cutest thing ever.

See Ya!

_

Mic Mic
Caiyne chapter 13 . 5/9/2005
Better and better, if it's even possible. I just can't get over your way of telling the darker, grittier, more realistic side of KP. Now, I like her Disney image as much as anyone, but it just doesn't grip you like this does. It's not much, but you've found yourself a fanatic... Lucky, eh? Anyway, I eagerly await the conclusion to this trilogy, and, speaking of conclusions, I can't wait for you to finish up Memories, either. Cheers mate.
aragorn559 chapter 13 . 4/30/2005
i must give you unequivicle credit for the effort you put into this. Well done. Also, I wanna quote ron for a few of my statments such as "EW" and "That is sick and wrong" hahahaha. very character-like
compulsivereader chapter 13 . 4/2/2005
Wow...

Thats a surprise.

You know, I thought Yuri had talked Kim out of the whole turn herself in thing. Why did she do it?

Can't wait to read the 3rd book!
Ace Lannigan chapter 13 . 3/13/2005
Once again very nice. No further quibbles with the final 12 chapters. Sensei's scenes with his popping out from nowhere were great.
Ace Lannigan chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
LEaving a quickie on this chapter. It was really great except for the 'shit' that Ron uttered... It seemed really out of place.

Onto the next chapter.
recon228 chapter 13 . 2/11/2005
Charles,

You definitely have a talent for accurately portraying the raw emotions that are feature in this story. It's nice to see Kim has fully recovered and is prepared to face the demons of her past.

Keep up the good work,

-recon228
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Great twist in the end. I never expected her to want to go back and face the music.
Uzziel chapter 13 . 1/28/2005
So Monkey Fist was Kim's little tormentor all along. Even I didn't see that, simply because good old Montigue/Monty didn't strike me like that. Then again, you don't truly know someone till you fight them. It's really true.

So far so good, just a typo here and there. But good nonetheless.

Keep it up!