Reviews for The Chrysanthemum and the Sword
recon228 chapter 13 . 2/11/2005
Charles,

You definitely have a talent for accurately portraying the raw emotions that are feature in this story. It's nice to see Kim has fully recovered and is prepared to face the demons of her past.

Keep up the good work,

-recon228
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Great twist in the end. I never expected her to want to go back and face the music.
Uzziel chapter 13 . 1/28/2005
So Monkey Fist was Kim's little tormentor all along. Even I didn't see that, simply because good old Montigue/Monty didn't strike me like that. Then again, you don't truly know someone till you fight them. It's really true.

So far so good, just a typo here and there. But good nonetheless.

Keep it up!

-God-hand Number 7-
eckles chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
Now onto Book I, :-).

Wayne
ToxicGalaxy chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
Whoa...the last 3 chapters were the best EVER!

Can't wait to read more!
captainkodak1 chapter 12 . 1/27/2005
Kim now has the suit so she is as powerful as Ron. Ron now has the use of the Lotus Blade. Sensei knows something and is getting them ready. Now Kim's family has shown up. I hope for one thing. That before Kim runs over to greet her parents that she remembers that all she has on is Ron's shirt and Ron has the bottom's. Kim's dad may be a rocket scientist, but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know is going on between the two of them. Let's hope she puts some clothes on for Ron's sake.
continental-line chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
The family reunion was well handled. The tweebs wanted to be Ninjas,what a hoot! (Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.) Looking forward to their return to Middleton and what follows. Will Kim be able to pull an OJ?

Will a mad, mystical MF have a rein of terror in Middleton and will Team Possible/Stoppable be able to stop an insane MF? Will Middleton even let them try?

Waiting for Book I, Bill Ponder
J chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
I have LOVED this storyline - fleshing out the characters, but being true to them. Entertaining, sense of humor.

I am very glad there's a third coming up.

The epilogue, however, has me concerned. Have you read the story - I think it is "knights" where the Joker kills pretty much everyone in KP's world?

It's a great story, but UGH! I could live without seeing these characters mutilated in death.

And Shego was getting to be a great character, too.

It is my belief that people feel the need to kill of characters to keep it more "adult." Nonsense. The THREAT needs to be real, but learn from TV - killing of characters is not something that fans want. If you could keep some semblance of the Shego you have gotten us to love, we'd appreciate it. And PLEASE consider restraining the urge to make this morbid beyond belief. Buried was great, but also because of the ending.
GargoyleSama chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
Oh, My ... I will stop that at there. Nice background on the Possible Parents. This story has just been getting better and better.
Forlong chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
Coo-oo-ool. I liked what you did with the sex thing, very much in character. Keep up the good work.
Classic Cowboy chapter 13 . 1/27/2005
wow lots goin on in this one.

hope Kim can get off a bit easy after all she's done a great deal of good before she lost it. also happy to see the proposal and the Possibles accepting Ron

and in closing NO! SHEGO!
Intrepidwarriors chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
Can't get enough of this story. sorry to see it coming to an end but i look forward to your next contribution. thanks for being awesome!
eckles chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
Ahh, Junior ... what a present to bring, but I doubt his 'Blue Fox' would appreciate it. Especially given how close she and Ron have gotten :-)...lol. I foresee a Black Hole in Ron's future ;-).
chris-warren876 chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
I dont know, I absolutely hate the fact that Kims spending Ron's money. Let her make her own damn money dammit! Ron risked his life for the cash, and Kim's gonna spend it, boy if this wasnt Ron, any other man would kick Kim out of their life so fast, it'd make her head spin. I mean Kims made fun of Ron, he saved her life, and now shes bloody freaking spending his money! ITS AN OUTRAGE DAMMIT _ Very good story so far...of course thats besides the obvious...
RandomTVFan30 chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
All I can say is wow. Sorry I never reveiwed your other chapters. But I was wondering when the angle of Kims parents would come out. This is very packed with interesting stuff. Keep up the good work. And no I don't have the dvd's things sorry.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »