Reviews for The Chrysanthemum and the Sword
continental-line chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
Ya! Kim has healed enough to realize Ron's worth. She is giving him a birthday present he will never forget. Sigh, I just love romance.

Unfortunately, an insane MF is not out of the picture. Sensei knows that Ron will need the Lotus Blade to combat MF's new mystic abilities.

More, Bill Ponder
lab1152 chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
I keep thinking of ways to review this chapter, but there are so many different elements and tie-ins. From Ron obsessing over his and Kim's future, to things happening at the Whitehouse. All in all another great chapter. Keep-up the great work and equally great story.
Uzziel chapter 12 . 1/26/2005
So the family's reuniting at Yamanochi School? That's cool, though I'd hate to be in Ronald's place right about now. Nothing like the threat of a one-way trip on a deep-space probe-Black Hole deep at that! And it looks like a wave of temporary insanity is washing through the military. Did psychotropen make a comeback, or is it Gulf War Syndrome gone awry? I don't know, but I'd like to see.

Cool specs on Kim's "sneaking" suit, by the way. Sounds a bit better than the idea I used for "The Family". And it's nice to see KP and RS take their relationship to a more intimate level. It was handled professionally, and it didn't detract from the story.

Keep up the good work,

-God-hand Number 7-
TheBaldOneMpls chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
It just keeps getting better and better. I don't know whether you've had this written for a while or are just pumping these chapters out daily, but I'm just flat out impressed by the whole storyline. It never sags, never hits a lull... and, maybe more impressively, it always keeps me coming back for more. Just awesome.

Poor Rufus, though... it always sucks to be sexcommunicated.
gg chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
this story is simply one of the best well written peices of fan fiction I had ever read. I wish you could write faster!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
Yay! Yay! Exactly what I wanted...I love the Sensei's reaction to it, lol!
GargoyleSama chapter 11 . 1/25/2005
Yet another woderful chapter. The tenderness was just the amount that was appropriate. Again I can not wait for the next chapter.
continental-line chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
Mangas gone wild! I look forward to the other students reaction during training with KP and Ron. Kim and Ron finding themselves in the

other's arms. That is a hopeful sign. Later a date in Tokyo maybe?

Waiting for the next chapter, Bill Ponder
RngrThorne chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
The manga was great. It'll be interesting to see if Kim has any problems with flashbacks during real combat.
GargoyleSama chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
Classic. I love the Manga reading at the end. I think I might have come across that series. Looking forward to the next.
eckles chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
Very kewl :-)
aspects chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
just read buried and now this story, i have to say i find both to be quite enjoyable, your story telling skills are remarkable and i hope one day to be able to pick up a copy of your published work in my local book store. there's a lot of thought and planning and research done in these stories and that makes them all the more enjoyable. i look foward to reading your other work and also to see the conclusion of this story and any that spring forth from it.
continental-line chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
I like this chapter. It is about character devopment. Kim is having to do some serious rethinking in how the world works. She is growing up. I am looking forward to Kim's and Shego's shopping trip. She has learned that Ron is changed and that Shego is not all evil. I think that Shego is trying to set the two of them up on a date. They would be interesting chapters to read.

-Bill Ponder
Pesterfield chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
we’d all been at war

I think you either need a have between all and been or change been to be.

I really do like the story, just trying to make it the best it can be.
Yelluhchicken chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Sweet!

Nice touch with the grandmother saving bit.

Though i must ask, did they realy have an episode where KP and RS went to Japan? Or was that in the comic book (do they have a KP comic book?)?

Forgive my ignorance but I'm quite new to the KP fandom and don't know much about it.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »