Reviews for The Chrysanthemum and the Sword
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hurry up! I want MORE! I am obsessed with this storyline! I am so glad you started the sequel so quickly..I think I may have had a heart attack if you hadn't!

Can't wait for more!
Parareru chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Ooh, glad to see the continuation so soon. Must have more.
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
A sequel! I couldn't be happier. Yahweh certainly blessed you with a writing talent my dear. please keep going. your plot is brilliant, graphic without being sick. loving it.
continental-line chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This story has taken on a life of its own. I like seeing Ron step up to the line when it counted for KP. I think that Ron has done some serious growing up while Kim was throwing up. Seriously.

I look forward to the next chapter, Bill Ponder.
Uzziel chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow! This came up fast. What did you do, play hookie from work to write? If that's true, I don't blame you in the least. So far, this stuff is good.

Nice to see that Kim's over her drug habit. Where are you taking this, I don't know but I would like to find out.

Later,

-God-hand Number 7-
Forlong chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Awesome start. Will it be K/R fanfic, I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
poor Kimmie, whole month of up-chucking ... eww anyway, great start and looking forward to seeing where this goes.

two thumbs up _
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Excellent chapter. Wonderful continuation from the first part. Things seem to start to be turning the corner. It will be interesting to see how Kim interacts at the school and to see what happens.
lab1152 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Great start explained the trip and treatment in detail but didn't drag it out. A very interesting and informative chapter. Keep-up the good and interesting chapters.
TheBaldOneMpls chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Eight incredible chapters in one sitting... I think I'm spoiled now. You've got me for the long haul; hook, line and sinker. Keep up the amazing work.

(BTW, for some reason, the percentage symbol doesn't appear to be supported, so if you update this chapter, you might want to add the word percent to the "comes right back up" line.)
eckles chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Now that KP is 'dry' and lucid, I wonder how much of her remembers everything she has put Ron through over the last couple of weeks, and just how much will she 'appreciate' it all? With Yori in the background I'm not thinking she will have much opportunity to express it :-)...lol.

Wayne