Reviews for The Will of Fire
Drakkensdatter chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
I know you said on your profile that this story was put on hold indefinitely, (and believe me, I understand perfectly about half-finished projects that have gone cold) but could you please try and finish this one? The start looks really good, and I love your writing style. I'm very eager to see how things are resolved, and I like your characterizations and projections for what each of the Konoha 12 would be doing years down the line. Please continue this?
coconutmandarin chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
I love fics where all of the Konoha 12 make an appearance and are paired off or whatever. But judging by the last update date...it looks like you've gone on vacation. Can I hope?
Katako-Chan chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Wow, this is great. I suppose after you've re-introduced everyone you can start using names again, and I really like chapter 7.

Ehe, the ShikaTem is kind of bothering me, but I'll deal with it.

Please continue?

Katako-Chan
Raven chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I do hope you haven't discontinued this story. It's very good and I for one would like to read it in its entirety.
Qem chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
Poor, poor Tenten. _;;

Quite the unholy trio she has to deal with.

A really interesting story, I hope your able to find inspiration to continue it.
Byakugan13 chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
this is a great story! are u ever going to update though? i loved how in the first couple chapters, u made us figure out who the characters were. it actually took me a long time to realize that it wasn't naruto in sasuke's coma room. woot 4 nejiten! i love goldberry's stories too!
Celira chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
Kya kya kya. Asuma and Kurenai's kid, snicker...

That said, I do love this story. Looking forward to seeing where this is going! Am I correct in thinking that Ino's creepy!handsome guy is arranged to be married to Hinata?

Love your writing style.
Celira chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
Pft, being the writer IS troubling. But I'd have to say, you're a VERY brilliant writer. I've read all the other stories you've posted here ("Five Pins" seems to be the most famous, but the NaruHina one slaughters me. It was beautiful.) and it's seldom that I find much talent. In any case, you have a basketcase of potential and I'll keep an eye on it. Bother me if ever you need a beta or a second opinion, na?
The Prime Minister chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
Aw! Thanks for dedicating a chapter to me! Very sweet of you.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed your depiction of Ino, and I'm happy my story helped you form your opinion of her. Hee hee. And I'm interested in this new male character- the part about the red roses was pretty funny.

I look forward to hearing you use names, and seeing where this all goes!
LadytehMa chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
This is really nice! I have my favourite pairings of course - but I shan't try to influence you . . .
TimeShifter chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
Is that guy Hinata's fiance? Is THAT what Hiashi wanted? Cause if so, Naruto needs to fight for her! Can't wait for the next one; when do you start using names?
TimeShifter chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
YAY! NARUHINA! What does Hiashi want Hinata to do? Give him lots of grandkids? What exactly is the relationship between Naruto and Hinata? And when will you start using names? Can't wait for the next one!
The Prime Minister chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
Aw! Poor Hinata! Although, I still think she'd still be extremely valuable as a ninja, even if she's not the heir anymore. The Byakugan isn't something to be trifled with, regardless of who's using it.

Anyway, this is a good series. Keep up the good work!
grilledjellyfish chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
I loved this! Continue soon, pretty please? I wanna know what happanes! ASAP!
harukakanata chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Yup, I know why, because I'm one of Goldberry's fans, too! NejiTenTen rules! So, who's the next pair? NarutoHinata? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!