Reviews for Lupen Heart
MoonBunny777 chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
I love everyone of your stories! This chapter was amazing and well worth the wait! I am so glad you have not given up! I will be here cheering you on every chapter hehe! Great job and update soon! But, PLEASE update your fruits basket one first i have been so patenit! That story is amazing hehe! This one is to but you havent updated the other in a while! Great chapter looking forward to reading more stories written by you! Great job update soon!
ladyfaith7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i like it
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
O intresting! Please update!
Usagi chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
Hey there,

Long time no see, I'm sorry I haven't been on for awhile, but I haven't been able to get on. Cause my computer decided it make a better paper weight then a computer and just stopped working. Also, I'm not sure if I reviewed this or not ... so, I'm reading from where I think I left off. Awesome job! I just love your style of writing and always look forword to reading your work. Your biggest fan, Rena/Usagi! :Slaps forehead: Oh, I am such a dummy I forget to tell you I changed my name. It's Usagi now!
MoonBunny777 chapter 17 . 4/19/2007
Amazing chapter i really love it! Keeps u right on the edge of your seat! I was glad to see u update i was scared for a while! Great job and update ASAP!
love me death chapter 16 . 3/24/2007
very interesting story...

love the pairing.

i wish u would update please.
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 16 . 10/1/2006
I love it!
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 15 . 2/17/2006
I love it!
Jenbunny chapter 15 . 2/9/2006
*giggles* I wasn't expecting that! Great story so far ... can't wait for the next chapter!
Mayla chapter 15 . 1/24/2006
Hiya its me. I love the story, maybe Serenity could have Sessy pay the debt by promising to care for Mailla and her Kitts. How are you? How are our babies (The stories) comming?
elendur-darkstar chapter 15 . 1/20/2006
this is a facinating intricate story, please do continue it whenever you find time between all the other ones you're writing.. Thankyou much for sharing. Waiting for more.
Moonguardian chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
wow everything is twisting and going together hope to see some action soon plez continue soon...
Ren Tsukino chapter 15 . 1/18/2006
I'll say this Serenity sure gets around saving Sessho and Yasha's father like that. Yeah, that sounds like her. I can't wait to see how this plays out! Once again you have done a brilliant job! Later!
Jenbunny chapter 14 . 1/4/2006
_ Great as usual WCB! I can't wait until they get to Naruka, true it'll be a hard fight, but I figure that all these good guys will most definitely be able to defeat him eventually ... I hope :/ Anyway can't wait for an update!
Cami Binion chapter 14 . 1/1/2006
this is a great story so far. are they going to kill naraku before serenity and kouga mate or the other way around? update soon