Reviews for On the Endings of Faerietales
llivla chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
this is definitely realistic of the series and the characters that evolved from them. i liked that: 'they lived, not ever after and not happy' because they obviously needed each other but thought the other was best without. ironic.
aquajogger chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
o_O; I was just scanning your bio and was like, hey! Gundam Wing!, so I decided to read it. This was unusual in the sense that it was -realistic- in its ending. It didn't have the "2.5 kids and a White Picket Fence" end that all too many fics have. I liked it for that, I suppose. And I like your style. It's... Not choppy, but blunt, I suppose would be the best word. It's to the point. Nice job with this.

-Ally
Somnia Lustre chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
A tragic case of crossed wires. Up untill the last few lines, it was almost cute, but then it changed completely. Well written, as per always, and it really struck a chord.
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i love it! :) short and to the point! really like how you narrarated it! poor poor Heero and Relena . . . althought i'm more a fan of Heero/Duo XD but this was awesome :) i really cant see Heero and Relena together... ahwell :) great little story! i love reading your stories :D i may not reply to most of them, but i still read them none the less! keep up the awesome writings :D

ja matane!
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i can't say that i enjoted reading this as much as your other stories thus far, but it still certainly holds an element of truth in it, as well as your usual good writing style - not every story can have a happy ending.