Reviews for FF8 Goes to the Fair
Ems4179 chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Great chapter, very funny story. _
Biskitty chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
How very random... but very fun!

I enjoyed the whole thing, which I read in one go.

I thought it ended ok, although there wasn't enough Squall/Rinoa!
Ems4179 chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
XD Great chapter. Can't decide which mental image I liked best - Zell in drag or Squall ballet dancing...I think that Squall just pips it though. _
AtticusLegend chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
In some ways this reminds me of the game but without the story.

It incorporates the caharacters personalities Aside from all of them being drunks but irvine and zell still sound like themselves
Jasmine32 chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Hee Hee! Very good. I can't decide whether Zell or Irvine is the biggest doofus (ponders the thought for a minute!) Definitely Zell! - He really has no clue does he? (Giggles! "Silly Zell!")
Jasmine32 chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Poor Quistis. Seifer sounds like a complete **%. Anyway, on the bright side, she's now free to be with Ray! :-)
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
(Giggles!) Very good. I like this a lot already.
calliopium chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
Hiya! You're such a cool writer, and you put me on your favourites list! You're so sweet! Aww... the last update for a while :Cries: Anywho, keep it up! :Hands you ice-cream: That's for being good and making such a kewl story!

Keep it up!

Keep on smilin' D
XPhoenix chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
This is really good and funny! please keep going please! *gives puppdy dogs eyes*

XPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That is funny! I like it alot!
FloralBlackMoon chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
cute but a couple of careless mistakes, but all the well
combatbaby chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Hhahhaa, I am really liking this story, it's about time that ficfandom have damned got a story built for a reason...and with a funny side too. And being at the fair is meaningful once you think about it, it does spark some nice memories and then the crazy-but I really like everything!1

Then you mentioned the Dropzone, and damn, I still haven't gone on that ride in Wonderland...err... iuno, if we are talking about the same ride but yeah... always that close to the ride but no. my friends chicken out last minute...sorry, sorta built up on my chest for awhile...*sighs**

keep it real.
IIDX.Kitten chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Aww, the Squinoa bit was SO cute~!
FloralBlackMoon chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I think this chapter is really cute. It's humourous.