Reviews for Firelight
MotherDragon8581 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
I love it! Thank you!
EmoCloud chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Wow... I've never read a religous fic of any kind but i liked this one :)
Thank you for all of the details on wiccan terms, etc
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
okay so tying my hands didn't work. The love spell bit is very true actually. When performing particular ones it does give a push if there is any connection between people if not nothing really happens. I do know because ...well... *blushes* Yeahhhh you can figure out why **blushes** Oh man finally Heero has stopped uhmmm beating around the bush. Magick does sometimes have a mind of it's own it seems. Especially when nature is involved. At least it seems that way to me because I cast a circle in nature and my best friend whom I'd crushed one since forever actually kissed me after I broke the circle. I was just centering myself and grounding myself so no spells just me casting a circle so i could center myself. Actually my friends words were "magic is in the air tonight"...Now I look back on it and kinda wonder about whether or not Nature herself had something to do with that. Ah well I am rambling and I really need to tie my hands together so I can't just ramble on lol!

Sinopa Ariyana chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Wow! Poor Duo! Wow...Just Wow1 My last uhmm review seems so off the wall now. I just...Wow! Uhmmm...That;s probably why I wouldn't be considered a Wiccan. At least not fully anyways? Maybe I would? Considering my beliefs are basically the same. Though the uhmmm Highest god and Goddes in my belief happen to be Father Time and Mother Space. Really? Now that is a tidbit of Wiccan history I did not know. there are a lot of books on Wicca and let me tell you that is what had me so frstrated and impatient. I couldn't get a book that didn;t have about 50 different beleifs all on the smae thing and none of them seemed to explain it as succinctly as you have. I certaintly agree that Wicca is not an evil practice as some would beleive. I am enjoying thsi fic more and more and am understading what my 14 year old self found hard to. At 14 I was a mess mentally though so that could be explain why as well. Ahhh now onto reading the rest of this fic. I think I need to tie my hands behind my back otherwise I will continue to ramble on lol.

Sinopa Ariyana chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
okay originally I was going to wait till I read the whole fic but I'm just vibrating to talk now. Loki...must be having fun with my life as well. I admit I ...dabbled...into Wicca as a teen...but I don't have the patience. I can meditate which is something I tank my Wiccan...dalliances? is that th right word? for. Uhmmm My own beliefs are..odd to say the least. Probably the strangest person in the world I am. I believe in ALL gods not just one particular set. I know Inari certaintly likes me :) I also know that a certain Goddess of Love (Aphrodite) does not particularly like me. Selene the Moon Goddess often Smiles upon me. The moon is a wonderful blessing. I also know Father Time and Mother Space are currently trying to stop certain gods and goddesses from making my life even more of a roller coaster than it already is. I certaintly do love how you've explained the Pagan belief. I actually have a few pieces of Hematite that I carry with me everywhere. They do ground me and keep me calm. I also have my Spirit Guides from my Native American (not ancestry because I am part Blackfoot and Cherokee). The Fox and Wolf(one for each Tribe) Plus I was born in teh Year of the Dragon so I have an affinity with dragons. It's said that a child born int teh year of teh dragon will bring about great change or will be very wealthful in ways. I can certaintly see Duo being a Pagan. I myself meditate near teh Waterfall at my father's house when there. When home I meditate in my Religous corner as I call it. It has my Alter and shrine as well as the Dragon and fox and Wolf as well as other figures of my beliefs. I have aptly named my belief Eternalism because it pretty much encompasses all the religions throughout history. It's one of those personal ones. I myself and am enjoying this fic imenseley(I kno I spelled that wrong) and am now going to read more. I find myself regretting not having stuck through with my Paganism and learning more than the little bit I did. I think it may be time to reintroduce myself to it properly so as to not offend anyone(I like learning about the different religions and teh best way for me is hands on. Immersing myself in teh religion itself to get a better understanding of it and those whom practice it.) I know I wouldn't be considered a True Pagan but I do honor certain gods/goddesses that I remember from my impatient 14 year old self. Selene? Though I know tehre are several names for the Moon Goddess that is teh easiest for me to remember. Okay I'm rambling again! I just hope that Duo's fears aren't justifies but that ominous ending makes it seem like it might have been. Well I am off to read and I certaintly am enjoying Duo being Pagan. Oh and I agree. Wiccan does NOT equal Satanist. Some people are biggoted beyond belief.

Ama-chan chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
Hey StarryNight,

This is more of a request than a review (though I thought your story was excellent). Would you be willing to email me about Wicca? I've been drawn to it for a long time and have been very much clueless as to how to start learning. My email is . If you are not willing to do this, no problem. I completely understand. Again, you wrote a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it.

The dialogues were wholesome and had purpose and the story was informative without being boring (sometimes when there are facts added into the story, it gets difficult to keep up with the actual story). I really enjoyed how you were able to take a situation many people face and encorporate it into the GW universe. Many kudos to you. :-)

Sincerely,

Ama-chan

P.S. If you ever need a beta (just for editing), I'll be more than happy to help.
OverHereNow chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
i have always been intrested in this i keep crystals (which are very comforting)my favorite is snowflake obsidion which is suposed to protect but i lost mine ages ago and havent got round to replacing which is a shame i like alot of ideas from wicca and i think it has alot of stigma atched to it. i loved the story you manged to combine alot of your teachings into the story but keep the plot which is very hard to do.

great story thank you (oh and if i ve insulted you in anyway im sorry i am christian so i know what its like for people to trample over your beilfs abd say they are wrong its horrible and even though my religon is more well know poeple dont seem to respect it all that much anyway i m complaining now if yu could could you please tell me more about wicca it sounds interesting and i would like to know more if thats not to much trouble ) thanks
guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
StarryNight,

I truely enjoyed your story esp. because Im also Wiccan. It was nice to read a story that shows the priniples of the Craft. Similarly, i was also a history major in college and am a solitary practitioner, thought you would find that interesting. Anyway, i look forward to reading more works that you have written.

Blessings to you & yours
shini chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
this was a very good story. im glad to see one that actually uses real beliefs for wicca and not the misconceptions most people hold.

the story itself was also very well done althou i kinda feel as though it ended to quickly
snuggalong chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
Loved it! -cheers wildly-

...I've looked into Wicca before, and quite frankly, it confuses me. But it does interest me...I might look into the meditation, at least.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
loved it!
Peayitforward chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
I finally got around to reading this far into the Gundam Wing world and found your story. I find is wonderful and insightful. I understand where Duo was coming from with the fear of rejection from his friends when he came out of the broom closet. I felt the same way when I did. You did a wonderful job explaining different aspects of The Craft in a way that most people would understand. This story was enjoyable and believable. The thought and work put into it made the story come alive. Thank you for writing.
nalamacleod chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I read this on a different site that now I can't find. I'm so glad its here. this fic was very enjoyable.
PinkWhirlWind chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I found it because there was a fic search on the 1x2 list. Thank you for writing and sharing.
RavenShay chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
finally

a wiccan duo

thanks

btw

um

getting handfasted

have any references i could look up?