Reviews for Hide No Longer
rio chapter 15 . 2/6/2005
damn you ma cherie! *suddenly gets whiny and childish* my heart hurts *rather quickly snaps out of it* Seriously though, it does. It takes a lot to make me cry when it's about something so detached, so foreign...so instead my heart hurts. real bad ma cherie, real bad.
rio chapter 14 . 2/6/2005
you're stalling ma cherie. keep going with it.
rio chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
now you're just toying with me ma cherie. what's going to happen? oh, and update who is this angel soon, even though you just updated please. I love it. this too...my erik...
rio chapter 12 . 2/6/2005
holy shit. holy shit. I hate to curse, ma cherie, but this justifies it. holy shit. still wailing. holy shit.
rio chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Bravo ma cherie. Properly angsty and fluffy. Still wailing.
rio chapter 10 . 2/6/2005
for one split second, my fluffy wailing turned to fluffy happiness, but you don't want my wailing to end, do you? Antogonist is Raoul and Martin...plot unfurled...must keep reading...please don't make me leave...
rio chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
*wailing hasn't stopped* ah! this is the fluffiest, cutest, awesomest...um...thing? Oh. Story. Okay. ah! this is the fluffiest, cutest, awesomest story! *bursts into tears and continues wailing**beginning to think wailing will never stop*
rio chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
1-2-3 everybody! Aw... that's so cute. *resumes wailing from last chapter* I'm gunna cry! That's so sweet! *runs from room wailing*
rio chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
I'm gunna cry! *wails* have Martin-I don't know-rape her or something. That way she'll hate him. Don't hurt My Erik (please excuse the prefix. It's my way of telling him I love him)! *resumes wailing*
rio chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
why do I have this nasty stinking suspicion I'll review every chapter? Fluffy, but since you made Raoul a jerk, I'll not only forgive you, but hug you.
rio chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
I do have something to say. First of all-Holy Crap Christine. Next-about Aida, I saw the musical. Next to poto it's my favourite and has my favourite male actor in it-Adam Pascal. I believe the connection you were going for is the love not returned to Amneris by Radames and the forbidden and, eventually, fatal love of Radames and Aida. Was I right?
Countess Alana chapter 18 . 2/6/2005
o! great update! can't wait for more! keep up the awesome work!
secret chapter 18 . 2/6/2005
O! I can't stand the silence! I need to know! I vote that erik goes after her, clare gets away for the most part but she finds herself slipping away. Erik also is as well. Eventually clare gives up and erik finds her. Next, my review. It was terrific and I really will hurt you if you don't continue this story. You did a great job with the suspense and this last little bit I thought might have left erik a little bit less undecided if you get my meaning. Just a little thought. Keep on writing!
rio chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
since you're so far into the story already, I'll only review when I have something aside from OMG (I HATE that) that was awesome! I think it's cool how she's still talking to Christine and Raoul.
Pheobe chapter 18 . 2/6/2005
I am in love with this story. It is one of my favorites and I hope that you update soon. I will be waiting. I will come after you with a pitchfork and a torch if you don't, savvy? luv, Pheobe
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »