Reviews for Hide No Longer
surf with music chapter 18 . 2/6/2005
i love you story, and cant wait till the next chapter is up. i hope erik can catch clare in time.. i bet clare is really heart broken.. ah the suspense.. just hurry up please
mooseriot89 chapter 18 . 2/6/2005
Holy mother of moose you have got to update like NOW! NOW!
smgirl chapter 17 . 2/6/2005
Great chapter! I hope Erik pulls thru and that he takes the whole mask thing okay. Update soon!
hideyourface.inamask chapter 17 . 2/6/2005
OMG! So good! write more please...i can't wait any longer!

it rocks my socks!

Caroline

X
the blue chapter 17 . 2/5/2005
eh. i hate raoul. gosh. die...wait..can i say that? sorry. but hey. i mean..he tried to kill erik! _ ah! show no mercy...make him walk to the plank _

-o.g.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 17 . 2/5/2005
Oh this is getting difficult. I like Clare.. but at least in this story, I like Christine. First love, new love. Tough choices. I think I know where this is going, perhaps I'm completely off lol, but I think that no matter what Raoul needs to get sporked out of France for trying to kill Erik. But that's just me.
tasha chapter 17 . 2/5/2005
goodness, raoul is so flaky.

i love the suspense. this chapter is full of it. good for the reader.

i like this persian guy. he seems gentle and wise. you can figure out his character through the dialogue. very, very good.

man, i'm so wrapped up in your story. it has progressed beautifully.

keep writing!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 16 . 2/4/2005
Arg! The torture! At least I havent had long to wait like everyone else who has been reading from the beginning but still! Stupid stupid fop sr. and fop jr! I thoroughly enjoyed Christine beating the idiot. He's just so moronic! Even in the original.. the first thing they tell him is to keep his hand at the level of his eyes and what's the first thing that happens to him? DOY! He gets hanged! Oh please make Erik live! Think of everything he and Clare had to go through!
Phantom Ange chapter 16 . 2/2/2005
Beware the punjab lasso! This is a great chapter and an awesome story. That was a nasty cliffhanger ::chuclkes darkly:: But I won't do anything drastic. Good luck and hopefully the next chapter is up soon. :: Gives a meaningful glare::
Raveene chapter 16 . 2/2/2005
hey..

..very very very nice chappies.. ;p

..ya know, i don't mind sad endings at all.. ..but if erik dies in this one, it won't be sad. it will be traumatizing. *stares evilly at the chica de orli* hehe.

so! *smiles happily* with that in mind, pick your ending. ..*jumps up and down* (although, i didn't really jump because i'm too lazy.)

..hasta luego..

..:rav:..
everysecretcode chapter 16 . 2/2/2005
Please update soon! Cliff hangers are horrible little things, lol, yet at the same time so great! If you make Erik die though I shall never forgive you. LOL. Keep up the awesome work!
Sparrow's Pearl chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
(Big smile on face) YEAH! I made the reviews! (Does little dance of joy)

(Smile quickly turns to a deep scowl, yells over shoulder for the plank).

I warned that anyone who hurt Erik would have to walk the plank. Martin is taken care of but bring Raoul over here! That little slap Christine gave him is not enough! The man deserves to be kicked in his safe (you know, the place he keeps his jewels?) :o

(Turns pensive for a minute) Since the author of this little tale hurt him, perhaps she needs to walk the plank as well! Hm...

Best update quickly missy and make this better, saavy?
Sparrow's Pearl chapter 15 . 2/1/2005
Wow! Heavy chapter! Oh...Oh! If she doesn't stay with Erik, can I have him? (gets glazed over look). Erik is dreamy!

Poor Clare! Poor Erik! I'm getting mad too because nobody has slapped Raoul or Martin yet!

Make it better! As much as I hate to give up Erik, I'd rather see him happy than tortured.

Nice chapter again! Love the story mate!
Sparrow's Pearl chapter 14 . 2/1/2005
Oh...Oh, I love it! Clare and Erik have common threads. Nice way to tie in another reason why they belong together.

(muttering under breath) I just wish I was in her shoes though! In Erik's arms! (muttering contines).

Very nice chapter. Keep up the good work! Saavy?

(Pulls out mug of rum and toasts Orli's EEPs Chica).
hideyourface.inamask chapter 16 . 2/1/2005
hi, its caroline agian...

that was so

brilliant! i need more...

help!

im addicteded.

if u decide 2 end it now, without finishing...(u wont...) i will kill you! i need more!

luv it so much