Reviews for Hide No Longer
Sparrow's Pearl chapter 11 . 1/30/2005
Sorry, I got a bit behind on reviewing but this is wonderful that you've added so many chapters. Bravo!

(Smirk) Yes, Jack Sparrow is a hunky hunk! Not quite as hunky as the Phantom but still...:)

Loved this chapter! Erik takes off his mask. BRAVO. The man is wonderful with or without a mask. I'm glad he did it!

Oh...trouble brewing. Martin now knows how to find Erik. Somebody please smak both he and Raoul. I understand in some ways why they are worried but those two are a REAL PAIN!

If I had my ship and Jack Sparrow, we'd make them walk the plank! SAAVY?
Greenleaf7 chapter 15 . 1/30/2005
Can't wait for the next chappie! Great chapter this one. Erik blew his top off, can't wait how he is going to fix this problem with Clare.

As for Raoul. I havn't watched the movie yet. But I have read the book and watch the scenes from online. He is ok. I'll give him a 4.
tasha chapter 15 . 1/30/2005
another very good chapter.

i like that you made it clear that erik, though he seems perfect, is not perfect. he was always clare's 'pretector', but now you get the feel that he can't always be like that. his rejection has triggered his madness.

what you wrote about him wanting to be shunned but needing clare is true. you've been used to being treated one way, then someone starts to treat you the other way.

in response to your 'poll': although he isn't my favorite, i still do like raoul. but not so much now.

great chapter, as always. happy writing!
tasha chapter 14 . 1/30/2005
goodness, i feel so special.

nice chapter, i like the fact that erik realized that clare isn't all that naive. she's been hurt a lot too.

keep up the good work!
Galasriniel chapter 15 . 1/30/2005
Raoul should burn in hell! ErikChristine 4EVR! even though i'm writing an OC, but whatever. raoul is evil.

great writing by the way; i've been reading this since... well, about two days? and i love it. glad you update so quickly. i love this ficcy! must have more!

L8R,

Galasriniel
the blue chapter 15 . 1/30/2005
sorry. i am a new reiviewer..and i just wanted to tell you that you are so awesome! i love your writting so much! _ it makes me feel so..like i am there too..tis like woah. wow. you msut keep on going. you must! please!

-..i dont like Roul..not at all..and i never will.
Countess Alana chapter 13 . 1/29/2005
uh...this story...is like...AWESOME! my gosh! i love it! poor erik! i hope he gets better! i can't wait for the next chapter..literally! lol
Greenleaf7 chapter 13 . 1/29/2005
Three cheers for a GREAT CHAPTER! Looking forward to more!

~Fox of the Nova~
tasha chapter 13 . 1/29/2005
full of clare and erik goodness...

you can just feel the love and compassion between clare and erik through the dialogue. you captured the 'moment'.

just an idea: bring in some of clare's past. erik has had his wounds, and we know about them. maybe she could tell him more about her wounds. just a thought.

i read this chapter over and over again! great flow, as usual.

keep writing!
Caroline chapter 13 . 1/29/2005
wow, ive been waiting for the next chapters, and they didnt dissapoint! As brilliant as yesterday!

Mabye even better

Such gd ideas!

Wicked Story!

Love

Caroline

X
tasha chapter 12 . 1/29/2005
as i read this chapter, i had a stupid, dreamy look on my face. ahh...perfection.

you must write all day. i marvel at how quickly you submit your work.

you captured martin's feelings well. i like how you described his emotions during the ball. very good.

*skips off to the next chapter* keep up the good work!
Litagirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
First of all I want to say that u lost spoons the second time!

Second I thought the first and second chapters were good!

Thirdly I LOVE MUFFINS!(*)means that it's the worst(*)means its the best!I like cinnamon muffins(*), apple muffins(*), peach muffins(*)bannana muffins(*), bannana nut muffins(*), chocalate muffins(*), choclate choclate chip muffins(*), choclate chip muffins(*), peach muffins(*), corn muffins(*), pear muffins(How many stars do I use for zero stars?), raison brand muffins(*)(Depends who you are), lemon poppy muffins(*), berry muffins(*), strawberry muffins(**), wildberry muffins(**), jelly muffins(*), radio active muffins(*)(Arent those sortof poisoness), crenberry muffins(*)cherry muffins(*), oatmeal muffins(**), buterscotch muffins(*)walnut muffins(*), vita-muffins(*)(And healthy)and stud muffins(*)(They're HOT)!

Fourth Muffins have funny colors. Muffins are brown, they have poka dots, fuzzy ones that have been sitting too long, striped muffins, tan colored, red colored muffins. There arent many different colored muffins except for the glow-in-the-dark muffins.

Fifth are cupcakes considered as muffins?

Sixth I gotta go and I hope you enjoyed my review on MUFFINS!
Raveene chapter 11 . 1/28/2005
hey..

..this was really great... ..*sigh*.. ..yes, it *is* "always Erik nowadays".. ;p thanks for acknowledging your loving reviewers, also.. that's quite kind of you. ;]

..see you..

yes, i am: ..:rav:..
Caroline chapter 10 . 1/28/2005
Fab! I absoulutly adore your stories, they are great! please write more!
tasha chapter 11 . 1/27/2005
i'm glad you liked my reviews. i meant every word.

very good chapter. you handled the 'revealing of the mask' well. a little more detail on the kiss would be nice, though.

everything was well done. you have that natural flow of writing. you have a special gift. use it well!

KEEP WRITING! please?

on a personal note...i get on everyday to check if you've updated. you've got me hooked!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »