Reviews for Hide No Longer
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 20 . 11/23/2008
YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS! love them...with this story...and your EM one! why don't you go and update it...AMAZING STORY! YOU DIDN'T KILL ERIK! YAY! i knew you wouldn't...no one would actually kill Erik... LOVE YOUR STORY!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
whoops. in last review, i was so etastic over martin dying that i forget to say this: YOU HAD DAMN BETTER NOT KILL ERIK! YOU KILL ERIK, HE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DIES! yes i realize that since you've already written the chapters after this and this has no effect whatsoever, but i just wanted to let you know... so now i've made my threat for now so i am going to read the rest of this WONDERFUL story.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
YAY! EXTREMELY PLEASING CHAPTER...MARTIN IS DEAD! HORRAY! wow...i can't spell horray...that is kind of sad...CHRISTINE DOESN'T LIKE RAOUL! ME VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY (continued for infinety) HAPPY!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
LIKE RAOUL? BE YOU CRAZY? ya weird word order...i know...just felt like it...don't know why...RAOUL IS THE STUPIDEST BEING TO WALK THE EARTH, IN TERMS OF THIS STORY, SO IS MARTIN! THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF THINGS THAT DON'T CONCERN THEM STUPID FOPS!
bsblover17 chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
The whole story was beautiful! At the end of the previous chapter and this one I cried because I was so happy! This is the first time I have ever cried while reading a fanfic. You are an amazing writer and I hope that you continue to write wonderful stories like this one! Bravo on an excellent story and I'm so glad that I read it!
Angel1256 chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Now i hate christine! Dear God! And I hate her for giving him a new mask! Clare wouldn't have cared!
Angel1256 chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
omg! Im gona get MY punjab lasso, and ring Raoul and Martin like there's no tomorrow!
AJ chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
ur story is very beautifully written i almost cried by the end the characters were excelent and the story believable not too dramatic and not too boring though it was kinda strange how the father just magicly popped in and out very quickly but the rest was very cool and ur other stories hot
Songorita chapter 20 . 2/15/2008
Great story, loved it.
Tiger Scion chapter 20 . 9/27/2007
For the love of another...

Love is a lost art in these days. Young men think movies, flowers and candy will make a woman fall in love. Their smiles and promises fall on deaf ears. I am alone. Phantomesque if you will. Not deformed but alone. No man wants me. I am too independent, too free. I can kill a man at a hundred paces and closer with my skills but I am alone... Let it be said that independence has a high cost. Being needed and needing someone is the most that anyone could ask for. I hope you understand that...
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 18 . 7/21/2006
come on, erik! im much younger than you, im tired, im hungry, im in unusually hot weather (for england) and ive been sitting at a computer screen for god knows how long, and ive still managed to figure out what nadir meant! are you a complete IDIOT?
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
oh, ye, totally. but, i wonder, should christine just pin raoul up against a wall and puch his sorry head in? i would, but then again, it would be much more fun to leave him hanging for a couple of weeks, or months..

mara
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 15 . 7/21/2006
allright. raoul is afop, and i like it when he acts like a man, not an idiot. on the other hand, if there was some c/r stuff, then i would be sure that christine loved him. or does she stil have feelings for her angel...?
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
review! (to the tune of angel of music, sung at the beginning!)

what in world, happened to erik;

before it was all

perfect.

i only wish i knew what happened

what has martin

done now?

he's gone gone and spoiled a party

clare will be very upset

is he dead, is he alive?

can we find out yet?
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
le wiz! once again, it all gets a bit too much for little ol' me, and i find myself bursting out laughing with nervousness! What will happen next, and all that..

mara