Reviews for Hide No Longer
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
wahey!

i love it when there is a kind of love triangle; im addicted to reading those stories.

off the subject, in one of your fanfictions, meg becomes a prostitute; i was so tempted to copy it!
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
'maizin! love it! tres bien!

in the meantime, i will stop wasting valuable reading time and return to my laptop...
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
ok, ok, i've reviewed!

i love it! but what's up with clare? i thought once that i was going to have to go, and i read the line 'she thought she saw a man' and thought nothing of it. but madame giry, when she smiles, says she knows clare cannot see it! so what's wrong with clare? the suspense is killing me! don't leave me hanging like this! please!

also, i have two stories and, since your a good writer, any chance of reviewing them? its just that it would be nice to have a review telling me what was/was not wrong with my story/ies
pink-robot-pentapi chapter 20 . 6/4/2006
!I lurve it! yippee!

mazangerine de chagny (not related to the fop!)
Myli chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
LOVE IT!
Rinnalaiss chapter 20 . 12/12/2005
I love your story! In response to the poll in chapter 15: RAOUL SHOULD DIE! HE TRIED TO HURT ERIK! must hunt Raoul down... must hurt him for trying to kill dear Erik! lol
Anna Kate Butler chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I just read your story (aww!) and your bio (freaking hilarious, and here's my two cents:

Yes, I agree with you that "now we go to supper!" is retarded. I mean, come on, your crazy little slut for a girlfriend is hearing voices in her head, and all you can think about is food? What the hell!

*kills anyone who thinks that Gerry didn't do a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING job as Erik*
Kristiana Marie chapter 20 . 10/14/2005
Raoul-popcorn-chucking is my pastime. I don't like pretty boys, especially when the dark sexy ones are like, what?, two feet away?
Kristiana Marie chapter 17 . 8/9/2005
Damn, Raoul is a whiny little bastard. It's a shame that all I had was popcorn to throw...Can I borrow a knife, rifle...SOMETHING?
Kristiana Marie chapter 20 . 8/9/2005
I am evil, no?

What can I say? I don't like pansies.
nativedreamer chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Excellent lesson. I wish I had the Phantom teaching me!
nativedreamer chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
The balcony scene where the Phantom sorrows after his lost love...v. sad. I could really see him thanks to your graphic description. It momentarily brought me back to the movie and its intensity.
Butler's Lassie chapter 20 . 6/23/2005
OMG! I can't believe I read all 20 chaps. in the past few hrs. Wonderful story! Encore...Bravisimo! I'm boohoohooing like a baby. I love fluff! I'm a fluffy kinda girl(hehe) I want to be Clare? (lol) Looking foward to reading more of your stories! Butler's Lassie loves them brownies!
gurli214 chapter 19 . 6/22/2005
I can't stop crying. I love fluff! I'm a fluffy kinda gurl. *wiping tears gently, wishing it were Erik wiping them...wink wink* LOVED IT! BRAVISIMO! STUPENDOUS! What an author! *crying and clapping at the same time*
gurli214 chapter 16 . 6/22/2005
OMG! What-a-CLIFFHANGER...ew...you evile little dickens you! (lol) I was screaming, crying, and hitting and punching my fluffly pillow, like I was Clare beating on Martin. Erik cannot die! you hear! ah! He must live! PLEEZZEE WEZZEE? Have to finish story tonite! I must give you kudos though...what a chapter...bravisimo!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »