Reviews for Treachery From Within
Chronos guardian chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
Wonderful, absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have done a better job myself. I wouldn't mind if you made a sequel or another shadow hearts fanfic. You got the characters just right.
Mrs.Uchiba chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
AW! you soo shuld publish this it is so flippin' good me loves it! you should do one for SH conventant!
Rend chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
damn puffy u can write, loved the story
MikoNoNyte chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
Sorry it took so long to finish and review Puffy.

These last few chapters were incredible! You say you want to be a writer - well you are well on your way! I think, with proper attention to spelling etc. you already rival some of the professional material I've read out there in the same genre (Adult fic). You tell a good story, complex, complete and well deserving of any praise coming to you.

You have good attention to details in scenes that still have me doing a "face fault" haha. Ex. The moonlight scene with Yuri and Alice at Roger's (chapter 7?). You capture in your story the play of emotions of two (silly) young lovers who (if they bothered to talk!) would work things out better. haha!

AND I checked out your art: you make me insanely jealous! Write AND draw! Damn! hehe! You amaze me. I love your work. Plain and simple. You do one hell of a good job.
Anime-Alee chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
Aw! How cute, Oh you are so good. That was so sweet.
A Lifeless Beauty chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
O...m...g. -faints from the hottest lemon she had ever read -

I love this whole story by the way and I almost cried when Yuri thought Alice was cheating.

Poor Alice.

I'm a big Alice fan too, if you ever saw my fics, they're so... Alice related. Haha

I disliked Christopher in here, what a dick! I usually hate OCs but these were good ones.

You had so much Yuri and Alice fluff in the begin, enough to stuff a darn turkey! lol

But yes... the lemon scenes... wow. You really have to write more horny Yuri and Alice. Call me a bg perv but, damn it's so hot! lol

I command you!

Ciao!
Apuffyfan chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
o0o0o good job in writing this i can say that you did it well :) AND just so you know ur now my favorite smut queen (thas good in my book) keep it up with the Yuri and Alice pairing i think theyre the loveliest couple ever.
Tiger5913 chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
Aww, what a lovely little scene with Keith and Margarete... that was sweet. I'm glad they'll be together. _ Alice is pregnant! Woohoo! The next generation of the Hyuga bloodline will soon begin! :D I've always pictured Yuri and Alice's kid playing with Kurando and Anastasia's kid, hehe. Wouldn't that be adorable? . Ahh, what a nice ending to another great story. What will your next project be? Well, I shall sit here and eagerly await its arrival! :D Don't make me wait too long though, hehe. _~ (Puffy darling, I want more KurAna fics from you... *nudgenudge*)
Tiger5913 chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
Whew, hot! *fans self* Damn, girl, your Yuri and Alice are horny as hell! XD Yuri is a bad influence on Alice, tsk, tsk... _~ I agree with the G-spot 110%. It exists; it just takes a while to find. So guys, start looking! XP I saw your pictures, of course, and they were nice and saucy. :D Yuri and Alice look so pretty and sweet when they're naked together... _~ That sounds perverted, huh? Oh, well. Anyway, the next chapter is the epilogue already? Aww... I am sad. ;_; Well, at least I can be sure that Yuri and Alice will have a happy ending together - I adore the scene where he bursts into the room behind the Four Masks and defeats Atman to save Alice, so I wouldn't mind seeing you use it more than once. :) Okay then, I need to read the epilogue now before I run out of time and have to go to work. See ya next review!
Tiger5913 chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
Oh lord, I can't believe Alice took sexual tips from Margarete... Yuri, be afraid, be very afraid! XD Now, Alice will surely seduced him to pieces and reduce Yuri to a pile of goo, hehe! _~ No, but really, this was interesting, although I'm surprised that Yuri kinda forgave her so easily. I guess love really does cloud judgment, eh? I'm not saying that Alice didn't deserve his forgiveness - besides, she didn't do anything wrong - but after Yuri was such a jerk to her, I can't believe that underneath it all, he is just a softie when it comes to Alice. How cute! _ Ooh, it looks like she's going to make a move... Damn, Yuri is gonna be exhausted in the morning! *giggle*
MikoNoNyte chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
That was - um, powerful! And a bit of a surprise. I've seen others use that "Alice's cross saves her" gambit but I liked yours. And Justice was Served: Wilbur, the Pig, met his bacon. hehehe.

Don't know what more to say: I liked it. It was intense and well written and yes, aphrodesiacs tend to make one all bubbly and hyper (in some cases anyway) _

Good Job Puffy!
Gerbil X chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Yes EXACTLY! I rave about this all the time on the message boards, Alice stated something along the lines of starting a new life and a new FAMILY! No one agrees with me on this, NO ONE. I mean come on, it seems blatently abviouse to me and apperently, to you as well so uber respect points to you!

Well back to the epilouge, it kicks ass, especially the thing with Margerette and Kieth, very nice!
Gerbil X chapter 7 . 2/7/2005
Sheer, godly writing such as yours is not fit for the minds of human! This story has been too good and I will now read the epilougue(sp?)! Oh yes...

TRY NOT TO MENTION SH:C IN FUTURE AN'S, ITS MERE MENTION BURNS MY SOUL TO THE CORE! Still can't bring myself to play it...
Gerbil X chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
w00t, great chapter!
MikoNoNyte chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Puffy, have you ever read or seen the Sherlock Holmes story "Cardboard Box"? I was watching that tonight and I had an instant deja vu... why! That's Puffy! .