Reviews for Sentinels
Jader chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Great fic. I'd never thought about what Peter's reaction to the sentinels might have been.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
love it! please continue.
brokenblade chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Good man... never leave a quote unattributed.

Unfortunately, it isn't mine, nor do I recall whos it is... I wish I could help you there.

Keep this up. I'm sure you could spin this story into something extended and very, very interesting.
brokenblade chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
"It is a reporter's job to print the news and raise hell."

I love this peice, and I love your treatment of Urich. The most important thing any investigative journalist can posess is an overdeveloped sense of what is right and what is wrong. It takes an idealist to be a journalist...
spyder290 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This was a great story. I expected it to be a long story but short is fine. You're a great writer and you captured the charactors well.
taye patterson chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
That was a very good piece of work. You really nailed who Ultimate Peter Parker is. Like Brian Bendis was in the room with you. Great piece of work. I knew you had to be a reporter yourself, because of the detailed descriptions of the newsroom and its workings. Can't wait for your next story. Will you be writing anything longer,say a novella,or a novel? Maybe even just a longer short story?