Reviews for Secret Love
gohan chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
you know you would of did that gohan refuse to marry videl and just say i love lime but a sad story! good job!
Aragorn566 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Hey there!

Woo, weddings! Well it wasn't quite what i was expecting... but it turned out to be better, so its all good!

Great job.
Frying Pan of DOOM chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
hey sis!

I LOve this! Its a bit sad but i love it! Ur a great Writer! one day you'll be famous for it, but for now you'll just be famous to me.

I Love your writing and i love this. has a sweet yet sad feeling to it, just what i needed to read

Love ya lots and keep up the wonderful writing of yours.
galacia chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I think it was great are there going to be more chapters or a sequel? Sorry I don't really know this lime character but the portrayal of her in this story is very interesting.
Trugeta chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Poor Lime. I suppose not even Gohan knows how she really feels. But Lime stood no chance against the love Gohan and Videl share. Good story.
demi-legend chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
aw! Im a Gohan and Videl fan but when i read this, i felt sorry for Lime and i kinda hoped she would end up with Gohan...LOL...anyway, this is really good!
Gento chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow! That was great you tapped into the chracters so well, i saw a little movie playin my head. Can you fall in love with a fanfic? I think i just did.