Reviews for Reunion
rbear1231 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
ass hole u left the story at a hell of a climax wish u would continue...its to good to leave
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
This is pretty interesting. I'd like to see you continue it...despite a few typo's earlier...not that I'm complaining, I could still read it.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
O.o ... Damn that's pretty crazy. I wonder if because of their genes, they somehow can connect? ...
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Interesting start... I wonder what's going on !
Irui chapter 11 . 3/22/2007
I can't wait till you update this story; it's real good and I do hope Fayt survives. Is this gonna be FaytxNel?

I was really hoping it would be a FaytxSophia. I mean when Sophia said "Good night Fayt, wherever you are.", Fayt also said "good night" to her. But then the letter written by him states that Nel has a special place in his heart.

Please update soon! April? April?
Dragonfly-Moonlight chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
I seriously think you need to find a beta reader. If you have one, find a better one and an online grammar guide because you have some serious issues going on with the story. The errors make it more and more difficult for me to read it, despite the idea behind it.

Case in point: The fight continued it was clear to Fayt that no matter how powerful or skilled he and his companions were this was a battle they couldn't win glancing slightly over his shoulder he could see Jackal-Head was starting to gain the upper paw against Cliff who's clothes were almost completely ripped to shreds and flesh bore long serious looking cuts, meanwhile Sophia, Maria and Peppita were holding their own against the legion, barley. He looked back at Nel, Mirage and Albel who were giving it their all to defeat the monstrosity before them, but it wasn't enough they weren't ready to face the likes of Jackal-Head and Holocaust. No there was only one way to end this and he didn't like it one bit but it was clear there was no other way if he was going to save his former friends and the entire population of this planet.

It is one huge sentence. You have several like them throughout the entire story, and the run-on sentences get worse with each chapter along with numerous spelling errors. If you're not sure about a word, please check out dictionary . com. You'll be doing yourself a HUGE favour.
lil-creator chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
Oh! Sorry I havent been reviewing. Great chap! I simply love it please keep it up!
chibininjaa chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Uh, Sorry, but Sophia has the power of "connection" Maria has "alteration" good story anyay! Fayt's so cold now!Wha happened? Why is Sophia not gunna break down to see him like this? I would.
Blue Persuasion chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
Still got me wondering what's going to happen next. And Fayt really is a jerk in this - first class, but that's part of what makes this so unique (so don't change it)

Such a fresh idea for a fic. Even at chapter 10 it's still good. Please continue! :D
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
Good story, weird, but I like it.
Blue Persuasion chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
"...because it was created from Luther it has all his drives, ambitions and its seems his insanity..." (OMG! I love the explanation...I have a similar one in my fic. So glad to see someone else had the same type of fathom as me. Like I said, similar but not the same. I like your take 'Luther reborn'! :D)

I don't think it's far fetched (not to me, I have a big imagination). I do like this story and though Fayt came across as a jerk earlier, now I understand.

Okay, question/comment time:

1. -“It’s a possibility but at this time we believe it highly unlikely. We no evidence to connect Apocalypse to the eraser of our agents at this time.”-Um, is this an 'inside' job?

2. Still wondering if there's any side effects for Sophia and Maria. Fayt has Destruction which I can see destroying him...but Maria has Alternation and Sophia has Connection. Maybe if they took Maria's Alternation to alter Fayt's gene, then Sophia's connection to implant it then they could save him. (Told you I had a big imagination)

Anyway, I know the holidays will slow down things here in virtual world. I'll wait for an update maybe sometime next month ;)
Blue Persuasion chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Um...Linna...Tiberius...we must keep an eye on these two *order's mid-boss evil henchmen to split into two groups, half to watch Tiberius and half to watch Linna*

I can't help but to feel sorry for Fayt and want to beat him sinseless at the same time.

You must keep going...too many unanswered questions and you are the only one who knows the answers...so write more or I will reassemble my mid-boss evil henchmen and order them to get you! hehehehe ;)
Dragon Chyld chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
You have no reason to be insecure, this is very interesting, very different, and has me waiting to see more. Don't stop now, it would be a shame.
Dragon Chyld chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
Oh, Fayt is uber-creepy! Really! I love the story, Albel in space and Sophia's undieing devotion to Fayt is great. Yeah, I've wrote a few AlXSoph but I think she might be cute with Fayt too so having her defend him was just right.
Shizuka Usagi chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Neat story and interesting plot twists. I like how you turned it around and made the ex-hero Fayt, the 'bad guy.' Is he working for Luther? Anyway if you're interesting in pairings, I would say FaytxNel, not enough of those of there, and AlbelxSophia, perhaps? *dodges thrown projectiles* Just a suggestion.