Reviews for Saving Yourself From Yourself
more please
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
loved it
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
okay this looks really good and funny, Idk why you stopped writing it... maybe you'll finish it? ne?
Minxmessenger chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
hope you update soon
Sparkling Cherries chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
loving it! this is so cool, and did u say it was ur 1st charmed fic? well it totally rocks! update soon, i need to know the rest! *glares evily* update soon or I'll do you know what to you know who and tell them about you know what! don't tempt me! lol
teal-lover chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Yep, I'm still liking the story. You really have the characters down-that was SO Piper. Blowing up stuff between each word, funny.

And are you going to update sooner, because I read chapter 1 way back in January, and months later, I missed chapter 2 because I hadn't even realized that it was posted *glares*, just kidding. But I forgive you when I see a new chappie-*claps hands*, come on come on, chop chop chickie. Gettin' antsy here;)

Great story, you should definately continue.
Ilanit chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Wow Vanilla Chicky [Sashi] You are really a talented writter! You've got to write more chapters on this story and write more stories. Chapter one and two are absolutely unbelievable :]! I LOVE CHARMED! I THINK ME AND YOU ARE THE NO1 FANS OF CHARMED! I just wish theyd put Chris back in :( well I gota say bye for now but wen ur other Chapters come in you must tell me at school or Sms me OKAY? coz Iv just gota review em:) Well I'll speak to ya lata.(miss smart ass Whitelighter) See ya at school on tues(We really need to blow up the school coz I really need the holidays to come) Now im completely off topic well c ya love ya lots love Ilanit A.K.A blueeyedkitty
Ilanit chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Hey Vanilla Chicky A.K.A sash, you're probly real happy dat im finally reviewing your story. Its absolutely brilliant! I love every bit of it. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. see ya on tues at school and keep writting dem gr8 and awsome stories love ya lots Ilanit A.K.A Blueeyedkitty
sa chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
wow! wat an amazing chapter!i cant wait 4 the next 1!

u r such an amazin author!
GottaLuvJoey chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
HA! I can now review! *audience applaudes*

Well, this is a really awesome story, keep it up!

BTW hoekom was jy vandag nie skool nie?

) Keep writin! You hear! Don't EVER stop! (or u'll hav a mob of fans on ur back!)
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
Gee you DO like to keep is in suspense! I can't wait for more, more, more please... soon!

What I don't understand is why they can't tell them that evil Wyatt is the one coming after baby Wyatt and that they have to go to the future to see the other Wyatt to help them... I mean, I don't see the big future consequences in that? It's not like evil Wyatt coming back and going to the future is not going to wreck the future consequences anyway! But I guess I shouldn't be telling this to you, but to your Chris...but you probably have better access to him, so ask him for me, k? k, k,k I'll stop ranting!

Don't worry my reviews arent always this long... just once in a while..

Update soon!
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hey!after all your wonderful reviews... I just had to read your fan fic...It was AWESOME... I loved the idea, it's really original, it's super cool and I can't wait to read more... and its great that you have a little bit of everything, drama, action, supernatural and comedy at the same time... the best combination!

So many parragraphs were awesome but...

“Well ya see, there a few timelines and alternate universes in the time space continuum. The one where I came from where Wyatt turned evil, which is my past and the me that’s gonna be born in this timeline whose future should be different coz I came back to stop Gideon. So because we stopped Gideon who turned Wyatt last time, that future doesn’t exist anymore in this timeline. Therefore in this Wyatt’s future he’s good…”

AREN'T TIME TRAVELLING GREAT? I love it! And how twist it you can make it! I just don't understand how the show never really exploded that, well they did, but a bare minimum and with real simple stuff. Anyways I am off to chapter 2
GottaLuvJoey chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
Dis *&%*%$# ! site won't let me review!

AH!

*bangs head on wall*

*decides that banging head on wall does not help*

*finds person who rigged the reviews*

*bangs person's head on wall*

There, I feel much better!

This is a great wonderful fantastic story and I love it and I can't wait for the next chappie! hurry up and write LOTS more!

.;; and excuse before. I am slightly sugar high and also a lot irritated with the site!

YOU ROCK OUT LOUD!

Am weird, Will flaunt! .;;

(dats lyk me new "thing"! suits me, ne?)
chez chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
brill sash! now for the next seven chapters that i KNOW youve written coz you showed them to me! HURRY UP!
washedout chapter 2 . 3/4/2005