Reviews for Journey to another world
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Interesting...I shall read onward and see what happens to lovely K. Nice job on Rhapsody; she'd definitely hlelp out since this is Ylorc...and strangers probably are in danger from Firbolg in Ylorc, no matter how hard Achmed wants to keep them in line.
Wren Da'ar chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Actually, I don't mind it. I tend to enjoy these types of fiction, since they're usually funny. Be careful with verb tenses-are you remembering and therefore writing in past tense or are you keeping it in present tense? Although it is a somewhat cliche idea, you can still make it original Keep writing, I'd like to see where you take it. :)
Convoluted Passion chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
M...I'm not too crazy about it. The fact that it's in first person makes it weak. If I were you, I would try it in third person. Plus, the storyline is a bit cliche. Sorry! Try again.
RedStar3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I liked that! You read it in German? So i guess youre from there.

So am I _

Would you mind to write the same Fanfiction in German? Its sad that there are no German adds for the Rhapsody Triology.

I love the Books! Go on!

Greetz

Daeva
Ghost Dance for Hekau's qi chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Love the story. Write more! I would like to know how you ended up reading it in German. So far you have all the names right, probably because fantasy names can't be changed for a different language if they are fantasy. I am rambling, oh well, please write more, I like the plot though I did see some spelling mistakes. Naughty, naughty!:D
Marumae chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
It was terribly short unfortunately, but I am intrigued. Please continue! I want to know what she's doing in Rhapsody's world~