Reviews for Mercy Killing
teenelizabeth chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow, this was a very intense piece! I was hooked from the second line. I loved the comparison of Robin to Lilith; I'd never thought of it that way before, but it makes more sense than comparing her to Eve...in my opinion, anyway.

-Christine
katie janeway chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow...heartbreaking. And beautifully written!
tankbbg chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Damn...that was sad...
felinefemme chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Damn, Robin's burning down Rome! Somehow, that seems scarier than Nero merrily fiddling away, but not by much. And Amon makes good on his promise, even though it costs him his heart. Wow.

Freakyass one-shot, but I like it;}
young wiccan chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
wow! this is good!, could you maybe do another chapter? like, maybe have her not die somehow? it would be awesome if you could pull that off, have it not hit her, I mean, realistically. it would be funny if he missed. Anyways, you don't have to pay attention to those, they were just suggestions.

I love it! and I hope to see more!
WiccanMethuselah chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Very interesting ... very

Amon-ish ... very understated. You draw the picture and paint in the large

details, but you leave it to the reader to fill in all the little ones that

aren't really relevant to the main idea ... I like it. Gives the reader

credit for having brains enough to grasp what you're driving at. While

others might pander to the 'lowest common denomintor' in their writing, I

see nothing wrong with setting the bar for the readers a little bit

higher! In other words, it is TEH COOL!
reichi chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
poignant. Compelling.

The only minor thing is describe what type of weapon he uses.
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Amazing dude! Man, first fanfic I read for Witch Hunter Robin and what a way to start! Awesomely amazing. ) Keep up the great work!
reynamangga chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This was amazing. Amon seemed human, but not OOC, and it was actually believable that Robin had snapped. My only regret is that I am now thoroughly depressed.
AmonKnight chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Man, that was pretty good. The girl lost her mind, and BANG! I liked it. Besides, truth be told, he said that he'd hunt her if he had to, so I think you got it right on the money. It would just suck to see her destroying eveything though, but I guess in a way it would be cool.
shaid chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
ow. Well written and all but... ow.