Reviews for Secrets within
sockenfresser42 chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
well done! what an amazing idea... I can't wait until you update. Keep it up!

sockie
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Hi, it's been almost three years since you last updated, and I really love this story! Please update as soon as possible!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Cool. I love both shows. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Spice9 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
this is an interesting story. please continue it past three chapters. It's been two years since you last updated and I'd like to see where you go with this.
rain maidens chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
this is a great story. please update it. I want to see what happens.
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Nice twist to the old Lucas story so far. Update!
Cadnobach chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
I don't usually like cross overs (especially when I haven't seen the show it's crossing with) but I enjoyed your story. Very different to the normal seaQuest stories. I hope you get the chance to update again soon.

Cadi.
sQ-Fan chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Very interesting story. I had never thought of a DA/SQ crossover before!

The story is coming along nicely. Just one suggestion: if you don't have a beta I'd suggest getting one. There are a lot of small grammar and spelling errors that an editor/beta could fix up for you. Also they're good for bouncing ideas off of and generally making the story go smoother.

I hope you keep up with this story, I'll definitely be checking up on it!
ChaiGrl chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
I love this idea. I think that it is so cool that you combined two of the best shows ever. I can't wait until Lucas is older and onboard the SeaQuest. How it will effect the storyline. Keep up the GREAT writing! Update soon please! Until then, Happy Writing!
RavynOwl chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
I don't know Dark Angel at all, but I really do like this story. Please update soon.
Mae chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
More please!
Spice9 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
this is a good story. please update soon.
RavynJensen chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
I keep rereading these chapters, hoping you'll continue the story. Please update soon...

It's a great beginning, I love that you're taking your time, but I can't wait till Lucas gets to seaQuest. I hope that at some point you plan on crossing over Max with the seaQuest crew.

Keep writing!
dolphinology chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Thanks for updating. It was a good surpise. I still like Lawrence like this way.
Rose Ray chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
wahou ! it's great. i like your story. The cross between Seaquest and Dark Angel is very interresting. I hope you update soon.