Reviews for The Olarium
Anatekoira chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
liked it...
Jan Lee chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hey, wow! This was really good! You've got the characters perfectly acting in the way they usually do, and the whole Trevor/Aeon love-hate thing was excellently exemplified! And best of all, I actually understood what the hell was going on. I'd have to say, better than the series itself. Bravo.

~JL
Meredith Citarra chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Very nice! Very in character for both of them, I could even hear their voices as they spoke. I am impressed, it could have been an episode! It's exactly the sort of thing he'd have done to aggravate her and exactly what she'd have done to prove him wrong about her.

Bravo!

Meredith
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Man, obscure fandom. This was well written, on-character, and very neat. Yay for you!
Naked Revenge chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I like what she said at the end. Good job.
luger 7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
This made more sense than the cartoon that was on mtv.
crowdia the wanderer chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Very good... true to the original aeon flux style. :D
Opaque.Heart chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I must say, it was very good. I've only seen the movie though...like less than 30 minutes ago. So bravo to you. I'd like to read more Aeon Flux stories from you.
Osage chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I really liked your story. I just finished watching the movie and i think that it's totally awsome. I hope that you could write some fanfics about the movie after you watch it. I'm looking foreward to reading your new Aeon Flux stories, you really capture her attitude.
Jessika Stone chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Totally, dude. This dialog captured me totally. I love Aeon's attitude toward everything. She's so hard- ss