Reviews for Car Crash Fantasy
Calque chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I'm amazed at how clever you were with piecing this story together. Just brilliant.
gaby47 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
OMG COMPLETELY LOVED THIS PLIS CONTINUE :) ITS ALL SO CUTE LOVE UR WRITING STYLE BY THE WAY IS DIFFERENT FROM MANY OTHERS EVENTHOU U ARE RE-TELLING SYD AND VAUGHN MOMTNS I LOVE HOW U DESCRIBED THEIR FEELINGS! SO 2 THGUMBZ UP CONTINUE OR WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS..LOVE IT :)
oypoodle chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I really loved this because you took two seperate minds and melded them into one, which is basically what happens with the two of them when they fall in love. You did it so well, so amazingly well. I loved how they just completed each others thoughts. Amazing stuff. Once again, you have me in awe.
mel60 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Holy Crap! I thought I loved your style in your other stories. If I could win the lottery, I would pay you to write stories for me everyday. This one is amazing.
ComplexSimplicitY chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Absolutely brilliant. I LOVE IT! *sigh* ah the times when Syd and Vaughn were so cute...gotta miss S1 _
She's a Star chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Wow, wow, wow - that was an absolutely incredible piece. My feelings toward Sydney/Vaughn tend to vary throughout the seasons; I kinda lost interest in them in the middle of season two, was reasonably invested in the relationship for the majority of season three, and am kinda neutral as of now, but during season one, I am absolutely crazy about this relationship. And you just illustrated so stunningly precisely why - the beautiful way they sort of fall into one another emotionally, and the trust and dependence that's built between them throughout the season. This story just illustrated all of that beautifully; the pacing was wonderful in that it progressed precisely the way that it did on the show. I loved the transitions from Sydney's thoughts to Vaughn's - this method of narration seemed to illustrate how entwined the two of them are, which made this unique and poignant and really just wonderful. The voice was just pitch-perfect as well; I could hear both of them speaking throughout. It rang true to both characters consistently.

Beautiful, beautiful piece of writing. I tend to have trouble finding stories that catch my interest in this category, but I'm really enamoured with yours and I'm certainly glad that you post here. :)

Once again, really incredible work.
Unsigned chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i love the way u wrote it

very good
AgentStrange chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was very good. amazing. wow. not only was the writing stunning, but the imagery beautiful. i love the car crash metaphor and the comcept of sharing the thoughts and telling the events through the both of them simultaneously. this is a wonderful fic and a superb piece of writing. well done -dani xx

p.s not to be weird but i hope this is a one parter- i cant explain it but its perfect as is. i dont think you could build on this- its just great.
mila-uri113 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I've only read this story once so far, but will probably read it again just because there's so much going on. I absolutely love the way you weave their thoughts together, giving us the whole picture through what each of them are thinking. Truly spectacular job.
madelinear chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow, that was absolutely fantastic, as usual. And don't worry about thanking me, I enjoy it. ;-)