Reviews for Epiphany
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
great story loved it update soon pretty please
KK1987 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
GREAT STORY, PLEASE UPDATE!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
come on luv please update
SpaghettiCats chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Please Update soon! I love ur story!
ezza chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
review! its really good. want to read more soon.
wanttowrite chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
I'm really enjoying the story. You've got great dialog here! The scenes between Spike and Dawn are very well done! Keep up the good work.
Miss Lucky chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
awesome. it's funny and cute and romantic and the dialogue is great! i'm so glad you updated.
spuffygurl11 chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
Very good! You keep it interesting without it being soap opera-y, please update soon!
kgirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
wow, i just 'discovered' buffy after friends convinced me on how great it was. i just watched the last episodes, i was totally disappointed at the ending (spike's too hot to die!). but i love your stories with spike and buffy, she was an idiot for not totally loving him in the first place. just wanted to say i love ur stories. (heard you liked reviews.)
RachelMarsters chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
Whoo I love this story so much. It's so awesome, please update soon!
RachelMarsters chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
lol great chapter. i love this story!
RachelMarsters chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
in a word- GREATNESS.
kemi chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
well, I loved it, it established the relationships between the for future chapters if there are gna be any i think there needs to be some tension between spuffy. n if im not being to picky 9 lines from the bottom not including the review bit a "the" needs to become a "they" sorry!

luv ya
kemi chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
oh yeah i for got to say

FINISH YOUR DAMN STORIES!
Childe at Heart chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
ha! i just read the whole thing, just like i said i would when i reviewed "not such a silent night".

that xander is starting to get on my nerves... he's being so mean to spike! i understand why spike punched him...

are you going to give spike a soul in this fic, or is he going to stick with the chip? if he didn't have the chip, he could punch xander without injuring himself... hehehehe... bloody nose to the whelp! :)

ok, done plotting ways for spike to hurt xander. i hope you update it soon! i'll add it to my alerts list... that way, i'll be able to read the updates soon.

once again, UPDATE soon! i'll review if you update. deal? good.

danni rand