Reviews for Epiphany
spike'smate chapter 2 . 2/22
its a crying shame this was never finished
spuffylover18 chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
update update update UPDATE
really,10 whole years you leave a gem like this unpolished. honestly. I get that sometimes the author gets bored butreaders ad reviewers sure don't!
in short: i love it and update soon
sl18 out!
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
great story loved it update soon pretty please
KK1987 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
come on luv please update
SpaghettiCats chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Please Update soon! I love ur story!
ezza chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
review! its really good. want to read more soon.
wanttowrite chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
I'm really enjoying the story. You've got great dialog here! The scenes between Spike and Dawn are very well done! Keep up the good work.
Miss Lucky chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
awesome. it's funny and cute and romantic and the dialogue is great! i'm so glad you updated.
spuffygurl11 chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
Very good! You keep it interesting without it being soap opera-y, please update soon!
kgirl chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
wow, i just 'discovered' buffy after friends convinced me on how great it was. i just watched the last episodes, i was totally disappointed at the ending (spike's too hot to die!). but i love your stories with spike and buffy, she was an idiot for not totally loving him in the first place. just wanted to say i love ur stories. (heard you liked reviews.)
RachelMarsters chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
Whoo I love this story so much. It's so awesome, please update soon!
RachelMarsters chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
lol great chapter. i love this story!
RachelMarsters chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
in a word- GREATNESS.
kemi chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
well, I loved it, it established the relationships between the for future chapters if there are gna be any i think there needs to be some tension between spuffy. n if im not being to picky 9 lines from the bottom not including the review bit a "the" needs to become a "they" sorry!

luv ya