Reviews for FERAL EDGE
LExfan4ever chapter 20 . 8/24/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! GLAD TO SEE YOU UPDATED, AND THAT YOU'RE BRING BREN & SHAL BACK TOGETHER! PLEASE HAVE A LITTLE MORE JESSE LEXA...(AND I LOVE JORDAN AND RKO).

MORE SOON!
sbfangal chapter 20 . 12/31/2006
hey like the story hope to know whats next soon

i mostly at first didnt like it because of shal and bren not been together but i know they will end up together. they are meant for each other the thing with hunter its just something passing nothing mayor i know. but anyway it does hurt not seeing them together !
euphoric-acid chapter 19 . 10/28/2005
I know you've probably hesrd this all before but i love the story please update soon. I'm dieing here
DreamShadows chapter 19 . 6/8/2005
Geez if I were J I would kill him too. That was really good, and long awaited! Keep going!
Redhead2 chapter 19 . 6/8/2005
Great chapter. I love the action and tactics. Hunter's not so bad after all, I guess. Thank you.
bohemianbabe chapter 19 . 6/7/2005
great chapter!
cflynn214 chapter 19 . 6/7/2005
Another great chapter... This story just gets more and more interesting.. I say don't worry about time lines and the draft.. Keep writing the way you are... Please update soon.
Courtney chapter 18 . 5/26/2005
I finally got a chance to read this chapter and you amaze me again with your talent. Hope you update soon, this is too good!
DreamShadows chapter 18 . 5/21/2005
This is so good, I can't wait until you update, I have followed this story since I first joined fanfiction, and I am not about to stop reading now, so you have to update!*
cflynn214 chapter 18 . 5/20/2005
Great chapter, slightly confusing though.. Had to read certain sections twice. Please update soon.
bohemianbabe chapter 18 . 5/19/2005
great work! lots of action now that you managed to get back to your writing. i expect plenty of good work from ya over the next while missy! have a great day and update soon
Courtney chapter 17 . 5/19/2005
I'm so excited you updated! I've been waiting for this one! Glad Brennan hasn't given up yet on Shal and glad it seemed to shake her up some. I like Hunter, but I like Brennan better! Good emotion with Adam coming back. And Hunter knew Gabriel? Wow! Can't wait for more!
cflynn214 chapter 17 . 5/19/2005
Another great chapter, this story just keeps getting better and better.. Please update soon.
bohemianbabe chapter 17 . 5/18/2005
great work! i am so glad taht you finaly managed to get us an update! i love the sotry! i hope that you will ad more soon
lady price chapter 17 . 5/18/2005
It's about time! I've been waiting on this (Whic you know!) It's getting good, and Jordan better watch out for Edge...Giving a little Bren/Shal too I see- but I still like the idea of her with Hunter. It's interesting. Anyway, keep it up- I'm ready for the fights!

LP