Reviews for Caught in His Net
tneha chapter 19 . 6/19
Ugh too filmy for me. They keep missing each other by seconds. Gone on for way too long.
rummy101 chapter 50 . 10/19/2014
This was an amazing story!
jkrowlingrox chapter 48 . 8/15/2014
Nice premise.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 50 . 12/15/2013
Love it! I like the vivid descriptions and everything about it; great job!
remicapulet chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
I know you probably don't even check this anymore, but i feel as though Hermione is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over reacting to this kiss. I realize he was a little rough (nerves), but the i dont wanna see him anymore and the mini panic attacks when she thinks he is near her are a bit ridiculous.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/1/2013
Awwwwww! 3
StellaLovesBooks chapter 48 . 3/24/2013
I love reading your fics! You do an excellent job. This was a piece I couldn't put down. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Very Good! Very Nizzzzzzzeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 48 . 1/21/2013
Amazing, fabulous, and I love the Viennese Waltz! xoxo
Guest chapter 43 . 1/21/2013
*giggles inanely*
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy someone else likes Christian!Hermione! A cross would definitely be in my Imagio cloud :) hope Hermione finds her way in Him :)
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
LOVED THIS CHAPPIE! I especially adored the part where they spelled the other's names out whilst acknowledging their proximity to each other. Not to mention the fact that they were adorably open (and yet not open - nothing was specific, really) with each other.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Love it so far! Can I make a completely un-HP related comment? I love Hermione's car. *snickersnicker* Not because it's a nice car, but because nice characters from other places drive that car. :3 i wish i was a Cullen. Anyways, 3 it! Can't wait to see more!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 50 . 1/1/2013
I'm getting so excited right now haha time to read this sequel ! :)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 48 . 1/1/2013
that was beautiful I love when stories touch me like this .. my eyes are watering right now with happiness :) I read this all in one setting and I don't mind that I'm going to be sort of tired when I go to work in the morning haha this story was worth it !