Reviews for Through their Eyes
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I know how some authors like longer reviews that don't just say something like "good story, keep it up" but I honestly can't think of anything other to day than…beautiful story. Adding to my favorites.
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Beautiful and dark. I liked this alot.
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow, an amazing story. I hate Terra because I'm an BBxRae shipper but I still found this amazing. Truly a touching story that gives you a look in Beast Boys mind.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Older Audeience, Eh?

I Liked It. Any Fic That Is Full Of Emotion Yet Has a Certain Simplicity Is Sheer Gold. I Thought You Would Have Added More Similarities, But It Was Perfect As It Was.

True Too.

Well Done For Writing Such A Personal Fic, And What's More - Well Done For Making The Characters Void Of Any OOCness.

*Faves*
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Short and to the point, huh? An interestin gone-shot... 7 out of 10. _~
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
loved it. very nicely written.
Samuraicat1019 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Wow, that was increadibly beautiful! I'm adding this one to my favorites list!
ninmenju-shin chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This was great, and deep, and full of...adjectives...

...Hey, I remembered the "c" in "adjective", YAYY!

I think you know the one problem I had with it though...

Yes, my head is thick and empty, and though this story was meant, as so many are, to explain that Terra was in fact not evil and compare her to Raven, It does not budge my opinion.

Let your mind be like a mossy rock, hard to move anywhere and stuck with crazy fuzzy things all over it.

-N/M Shin, it was good though...
DarkChild5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I'm at a loss for words. The only thing that even comes to mind is 'wow'.
Yasona Black chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
that was so awesome.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Beautiful. Meaningful, and beautiful. *sniff* Im ok... aw,so nice!
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Hey this is Kuroi aka Raven( Call me Raven)

That is great. Even though I hate, despise, pity (and everything worse)Terra that is still a great fic!. If possible please write more it's great!

Sayonara Raven
Clou chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Woah thats awesome...Very descriptive. The whole, 'Raven was beautiful on the inside. She was silver and obsidian, hidden treasure, buried beneath a tumultous, dark, foreboding surface.' rules. :)
A Raven Fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
All i can say is update soon and i luv it! keep writing!
ninjamonkey chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Beautiful imagery, well done.