Reviews for Love's Lost Refrain
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wah! that was so sad!

keep up the gr8! work!

kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
this was rather sad... well written.
casey paquette chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
this story is so sad it wants to make me cry.
Saeori chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
oh, my GOSH! so sad!
HyperLittleCat chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Damn thats sad! I almost began to cry! Love it. Poor Miroku! Poor Sango!
AnimeFreak chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Aw!

sniff*

thats so sad!

You guys did a great job!

n.n

AnimeFreak
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hard to say...criticism or not, this is good stuff. Not really much to say here...it's almost too well-written for me to offer advice...

I'd say that if there was one thing I'd add, it is that I hope Sango gets over that feeling...there wasn't much she could've done...but it wasn't like she had tried either... '_'

But yeah...as to constructive criticism, what can I say...nothing...just that you need more of these fics! Ha, I guess I found one! NEED MORE FICS! Because reading this stuff, to me, fits the description of euphoria some people describe when they drink away their pains of life. It's just so relaxing and soothing...makes me almost regret that I have a life to return to.

Okay, enough idiotic nonsense from me! Keep going...your writing is only getting better!
Chibiusa-chan Minamino chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This fic is beautiful ! I like this one because of the death. People never write about Miroku's death ! Kisses !
Inus lil Miko chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
poor sango! a suggestion though, next time try not to put things in bold, my eyes kept wandering at those words, I i kept losing my concentration on your story, so try italics or maybe off set them next time... but on the other hand the story was great! but sad... really sad... anyway keep them coming!

read, loved, reviewed
Stripe chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I nearly cried at the end of this. And that's saying something.

This was really well written! I especially liked the last three paragraphs. Poor Sango...
black mirage chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I normally don't read Sango and Miroku stories but this one interested me. At the end I couldn't help but cry! It was so sad. It was really good though. Good job!
Black and Red Candles chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
omg i am so proud to be ur first reviewer! this story deserves full marks, a 5 out of 5! I'm such a sucker for angst stories, and I love to write them so much! Is it a one-shot? Cuz it would be really nice to figure out what happens Sango! And once again, I am honored to be the very first reviewer of this story! Good luck in writing this story still RAWKS! -angelfrumhell78