Reviews for But I Won't Do That
syntaxerroroftheheart chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
What an accurate representation of Amy when she's pissed off at the world! I wonder, though, if: "A shiver ran down her neck and she pulled away with anger stating harshly, "David I said not now. Maybe we'll do this tomorrow, okay?"" is a little too harsh?
syntaxerroroftheheart chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I love "kick box a few snacks out of the vending machine"! Reading these really makes me feel as if I'm watching the cool! The Fritos are so accurate of Amy :-)
syntaxerroroftheheart chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow! You're such a great writer. You have the characters' tone and personality down perfectly. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
MHFever chapter 16 . 3/27/2007
Gr! Why do you leave us hanging like that?
MHFever chapter 11 . 3/27/2007
Sweet! A conspiracy! LOL. I thought her being sick was just a random part of the story. I guess not. I'm very impressed :)
MHFever chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
This is really good. And that's coming from a fellow writer :)
MHFever chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
I love Lauren and you captured her perfectly :)
MHFever chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
LMAO! I love the part about her babbling incoherently. It reminds me of the things my mom says I say when she awakes me from a deep sleep :)
MHFever chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I'm so excited to see Judging Amy Fan Fiction! Keep up the good work :)
tingo25 chapter 16 . 2/15/2007
Whoa! What's happening ?

Can't wait to find out! You have to keep it going!

Great job! Thanks and Cheers,
keangal chapter 16 . 2/3/2007
You know I'm here on my knees begging you to update...PLEASE
keangal chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
More, more, more, keep the chapters coming please. Thanks for the update and it truly is like an watching episode of the show.
Neela149 chapter 15 . 12/15/2006
can't wait for more!
tingo25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Great work, love this!

I can so see some JA episodes in this! :)

Keep 'em coming!

keangal chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Please update soon...I'm dying to read more. Yep David and Amy realy feel off. With Bruce its just more natural. Can't help it BRAMY to the core.