Reviews for Her Blindness
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 3/26
Ahh, this's so deep and this problem would likely occur if they became couple. You write it so well and I love it so thank you for good read and see ya :)
write-notright chapter 1 . 2/15
:'( so cute and so sad
Not bad chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Kind of verbose. You know, when people interact, I think it's a natural reaction to want and even expect dialog. You paint a lot of imagery, but it's all two-dimensional because the people don't feel real. To me it's like you're describing a 'thing,' as it has no voice; worse than watching a television with no sound. jsm
curio cherry chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Beautiful.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love this!
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow, really deep and intimate. You put the details where they were approprate and put the one-liners right in between the parts that would produce the mist impact on the reader. Very nice indeed.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aww this was so cute! I loved it (:
mishiroo chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Beautiful. Really enjoyed it. I could see and feel the characters come alive. Great job! It would have been better though if there were dialogues. :)
Screaming Rose chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
omg. im almost crying{sob sob} so emotional
jessi chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great story, I liked it!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow! Simply wow! I have not come across such an eloquently and impeccable writing style in such a long time. You, my good friend, are a master wordsmith. I loved this story, I really did. Your imagery was amazing, and I loved how you could tell a whole story with almost no dialogue. This story was incredibly well done. I love how you portray the emotions the characters go through, and everyone was in-character. The stubbornness of Rukia to deny her feelings into the end was well conveyed, and Ichigo's own stubbornness of not giving up was excellent, too. Wow, I am at a loss for words to describe how awesome this story is and how brilliant and talented you are as a writer. Thank you so much for this IchiRuki fanfic, for I have thoroughly enjoyed it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Beautiful. Gosh, this is why i can still live even if ichiruki doesn't romantically happen in canon thankyou
Aronim chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was quite good and the fact that you've written something without any real dialogue that was actually interesting enough for me to read to the end is impressive. Good job.

A couple of things:

The body part is "midriff", not "mid-rift".

"that she keep her dignity in tact in the process." It's "intact", not "in tact".

"It was time to make her leave" It sounds like someone is going to make her leave against her will. I think you meant something like "it was time to take her leave" or just the simpler "leave". I think the last one is best, it's unambiguous and short and to the point, a little break that would fit in in your quite wordy narrative.

"were delivered in a voice surprisingly gentle." I don't think this is quite the right way to write this, though I may be wrong. I'd recommend changing it to something like "that were delivered in a surprisingly gentle voice".

"unflinching could he still want to be near her after all she'd said and done?" You missed a space after the full stop after "gaze".

Also, the words "safety harness" somehow jars against the overall tone you use, it sounds too technical for a narrative that is kind of old fashioned and flowing. I'd recommend some other metaphor, because that particular one just sticks out if you ask me.

The fact that I bother giving criticism should be taken as a compliment, I only try to help people who's writing I already enjoy. Fun read.
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww, this was so romantic. :) it might as well be canon.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow the denial game played by Rukia. Usually, she'd be the one playing the oblivious one. Wonderful take! I simply adored it! XD