Reviews for Interviews with the X men
TheRealRogue chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
OMG! I laughed like an idiot for about a half hour. HEy, but you can't leave us hanging! COme on, continue the story! Pretty please... with Gambit!
ninja-bitch chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
again, u rule the world. Which interview r u gonna do next? Plz tell me it's Kurt... I REALLY want to read that! Anywho, you rock. Stop trying to deny it. you do.

Farewell.
ninja-bitch chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
OMG U r like SO funny! dude u... i dnt kno wot u;.. but hell, u do!
Christy chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
HI!*waves like an idiot*..I just want to tell you,that you are the FUNNIEST writer i've ever seen! i'm your #1 fan!*chases you like a crazy,obsessed zombie*PLEASE! please,write MORE! write MUCH MORE! i MUST know what happend and also,I HAVE TO see ALL the interviews of ALL the characters!MUAHAHAHAHA!so i will NOT LET you rest till you write about ALL of them!so MOVE IT! WRITE MORE!NOW!P.S:great story..seariosly,write more:)love..Cristy:)
Luna09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
OMG! that was hilarious! i luv this! it makes me laugh so hard! i can just imagine all the stuff that's happening in the interviews! hehe! update please!
Yay for Me chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
oh my god! this shit is fucking hilarious! i would have reviewed earlier but my computer is screwed up! i think you should do jean next! "but he tastes like chiken" "actually humans taste like pork" funny stuff man, funny stuff! write on bro!
xglittergigglesx chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
so funny! cant wait 4 next chappie!
PhantomPunkEvo chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
REMY! REMY! REMY! REMY! Oh,and that's my penny...I uh,uh lost it...yahlost it!
Anc7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
omigod! that was so funny! it was so crazy and weird! i loved every minute of it! hahahahaha! i hope that the next chapter is just as ridiculously crazy as this one! please update soon!
fan70867high chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
huh! you are a complete nutter! good fanfic next interview cyke! ok i read i reviewed so happy!:)
kitty chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
funny, but bad grammar. should work on that, and your humor. seen funnier
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
hey good story, electric saw incident, hilarious! good job, can't wait to read some more.