Reviews for A Wish for Niisama
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Aw. Dude, I wish I could see that season. I'm sad that they haven't realeased it in the U.S at all. Y'know, not as apart of the series, but just like on japanese dvds or whatever. Hey, if u know a site where they have that season could ya give it to me? *hopeful expression* :P anyways, I really liked it though _ It does half way seem hard to believe how Kaiba was that cruel especially when the 1st thing u saw of ygo was the season in the u.s. _ but hey, I read the manga in shonen jump..but I still wanna c it. :D anywayz yeah _
D4 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
me agian. why do most of your stories make me wonna cry?i laugh when people die. why am i so damn touched by your stories? as always i loved it.
Briallyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
(sorry, this is short…but enjoy your mail!) Well, that was depressing…yet hopeful. Kaiba’s always disappointing Mokuba and not waking up and Mokuba wonders if he’ll be changed, even if he does awaken, yet there’s that hope that he will arise and be changed, as shown when Mokuba always returns to his brother’s side.

“But, if thoughts could be willpower, the entire world would be overrun with sudden changes of personality and chaos. It was unlikely his brother would react to his desire however strong it was.” Nice…no matter how strong feelings are, they won’t change anything without action behind them.

Brotherly love and devotion…it’s cute. Mokuba is loyal to the end, he’ll keep his promise, even when it seems his brother has forsaken his…or maybe its his loyalty to that promise that made him keep Mokuba there all that time, even when he despised him…hmm…
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Oh no you dont!

There better be another one chappy to this one!

grr...

Loved it.

AnimeFreakSlayer
GoldenMoonshine chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Very confusing...I wonder which side mokuba is on...Oh well...I loved it anyway...I'm nowhere NEAR as talented as you are...
The Fifth Champion chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
*sob, sob, SOB!* How could Seto possibly hate Mokuba? I just don't understand! How...how...? Alright, lol, I'll stop here.

This story was very bleak and emotional. Though, truthfully, I didn't enjoy the concept of Seto hating Mokuba, it was still extremly deep and tragic. Mokuba is just so very loyal, how he not only waits for his brother to wake up but actually sits by the edge of his bed and takes care of him... "There, in the darkness of night, the boy would guiltily be thanking fate that his brother has not yet awakened and perhaps never would."-beautifully written, I love the word "guiltily". I can just see Mokukba hating himself for thinking such a thing, but being unable to actually surpress it. It's so sad!

How could this possibly happen? The image stirred up in my mind and it seemed so dark and depressing.

I love how Mokuba called Seto "Oniichan" that one time. It brought literal pangs to my heart and was just so emotional and beautiful.

The ending was so bleak, and it seemed to go to straight back to the beginning. Mokuba waiting. Like a revolving cycle that just never ends. Extremly deep. What a brilliant writer you are!

I look forward to reading more stories from you soon!
Iced Blood chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I've never much liked this rendition of Kaiba and Mokuba (the Death-T thing gives me shivers; I hate to think of Kaiba being THAT cruel), but I have to admit that this story was still wonderful. I have to admit you're one of the best authors I've seen on this site. As with your other works, I can't say I found a thing wrong with it (the only thing I could mention was what I said already; I don't like the original Kaiba and Mokuba...they frighten me). Again, wonderful work. The condradition of the last couple of sentences make the ending more powerful, I think. I love it.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Deep, very sad but well-written. )
moonymonster chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Aww...that's so sad! I want a happy ending...dammit!

Nice writing style, though I'm surpised you used 'Oniichan' at one point. I don't think I've ever heard Mokuba even *think* of using that word, and he also calls his parents Tousama and Kaasama...it's probably just a Mokuba thing. Also, why did you put in a dash? Artistic license, I suppose...

Moony Angst Rating: 11!

Good job! That's the highest score you can get, and I'm picky as hell!
Jura chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Great story. It's rare to see this event from Mokuba's pov.
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This was amazing. It was sad, but I can understand all of the emotions Mokuba was going through. I liked when he thought of revenge but then felt guilty about it and didn't want to become like his brother. It's a very human reaction to everything that happened with Death T. I really enjoyed seeing a different side to Mokuba and his relationship with Seto.
anbumoo chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
HEY! i LIKE this! excellent job! :D

can't wait to read something else of yours!