Reviews for The Best There Ever Was
bluewitch chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Will this be updated? Think not...
IDreamInWords chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
hi bluecabbage...really nice penmanship you've got...and its a really unique idea of making akane a writer...i've read lots of her being an actress or dojo master...but this is the first that is diferent...i really liked the way the story's going...please continue and finish it, please?...i would be very happy to read more...thanx
kachiryu-chi chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I love this!
panda-tiney chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Ah! So good, so good, so good! Okay, so yes, I am such a sucker for the "Ranma leaves and then comes back"s, but they are so good! And plus, you can make them really original. Superb writing, fascinating storyline, and perhaps a quick update?

Tiney
Margaret Joan Reynolds chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
Hey!

I just wanted to say that this is the first Ranma fanfic that I have had the pleasure of reading and I have thuroughly enjoyed it thus far. I can't wait to see where it goes!
Maria chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
wow!awesome fic!i really like the way its going...but please dont turn it into like ranma going after akane all the time and akane rejecting him- ranma should have dignity too-hehehhe- update soon!
Ryoko Blue chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Update soon, its been too long. I need the next chapter of this fanfiction. Come on, come on, come on! _ heehee.
kean-srhuin chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Ohmigod. That was FANTASTIC! Update soon! update soon! *chants*
ranmakane4ever chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
why did he leave in the first place?

and akane has a boy friend? omg.

there's only two chapters so far and i'm already in love with this story,

please update soon.

MOI chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
o.. Ranma is jealous. that's soo sweet. am looking forward to ur future chapters. great writing. Akane suicidal? seems slightly OOC. but then thats your interpretation. i actually thought she might go and destroy something. haha. and her friend see's her destroyed room and demand Akane to stay with her or something. anyway great job.
Kachie chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Heh, you may not be happy with the chapter, but I thought it went well past "ok". _ Keep up the awesome work and don't leave us hanging for too long!
mysticrainx chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
You lefta cliff hanger! update now! i cant wait 4 yur next chapter!
Angela Jewell chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
very cute! I especially loved the ending, and I'm thrilled that you let them meet already, and didn't drag it out. I can't wait to see what Akane will do now that he wants her back! And thanks, I'm so glad you like my music videos! _

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great start. I'm very interested to see where you go with this... :)
mysticrainx chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I like it so far i hope it'll be a ranma/akane fic! update soon!