Reviews for Some Adversaries Never Die
RobStar4ever chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Could I add an epilogue on what would happened next
Slade is deathstroke he disguises himself to save a long lost friend of his his parents gave him a birth name deathstroke but it wasn't allowed in school so the name is slade he went to military and met the friend
I want to see what will happened to star & rob and the rest of the titans and titans east
RobStar4ever chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
I thought that starfire & robin will meet at this chap but noooooooo
What the hell is happening?
RobStar4ever chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
This chap was a cliffhanger but I like the first part about starfire I was looking forward 4 the next chap
#What the F
RobStar4ever chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Whats gonna happened tobthe light of sorrow
Just gonna lie on the sand?
Even though shes alive whats gonna happened
RobStar4ever chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
To Aries-Raven
Thank u soooooooo much u broughr me back to life
RobStar4ever chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I have 2 things for u
Thing#1:bee isn't from new york she from africa
Thing#2:WTF u just killed like 8 out of 9 of the main characters (even though I'm guessing that they're still alive at the next chapter)
{If u think I'm using correct spelling and grammar ur wrong I haven't turn off the dictionary correcter or whatever its called}
RobStar4ever chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
Slades DEATHSTROKE!
Right?
Anyway I really luv fanfic
I think you have ideas for a teen titans go-to-school fanfic with:StarfireRobin/KoriRichar
I like your idea of romance some teen titans fanfic I read had( *sexual intercourse*)
wolfprincess14 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
AMAZING
addicted2books chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
Unpredictability... I love it but its also a huge thorn in my side. I liked that starfires alive or thats at least what I'm getting from this but I'll be surprised to see who you say Slade actually is and how this deals out.
addicted2books chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
Thats a bunch of s. are you stinking kidding me ok so your not plummeting anymore but your still going down hill with me so... if you find some crazy way to revive the titans this will be fine with me but I highly doubt it.
addicted2books chapter 18 . 2/13/2010
Brother blood?... seriously... OK this story was going down hill the second you killed off the titans especially starfire. Note to you... never kill starfire... its totally inhumane. Now that your saying Brother bloods deathstroke it plummeted. FYI... in the comics deathstroke is Slade! And since when is brother blood so interested in Robin. Brother Bloods a Cyborg enemy, Slade's robins enemy, Trigons ravens enemy, The brotherhood of evil is Robins enemy, and Blackfire is Starfires enemy. Get the pic! SOrry to tell you off like that but this is just sad.
addicted2books chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
OMG Halo? Really I hear enough about halo already and I dont need to hear it any more but anyways that was pretty good so far so I'll keep on readin C ya.

A2B
Hidden Page chapter 19 . 11/24/2007
can we say star wars?
Hidden Page chapter 18 . 11/24/2007
why did robin keep on seeing slade?