Reviews for The Bunny and the Porcupine
white pedal chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I feel so bad for Rebekah, her mom should blow it out her ass for forcing her to marry a prick like Ishida!
yin vs. yang chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
this is an amazing story

i admit i've seen the movie that inspired it

but this story is truly a work of art

i know you've been gone for 4 years and that our on haitus

but i hope that if you ever have spare time you finish this story

i love mokiexbecky, i think you;ve portrayed them realy well

i really do hope you consider finishing this story
luna starz chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
I know is been like 3years but plz update this story is great and I would really like to0 know what happens with Mokuba and Rebecca plz update, u r an amazing writer and this is one of the best story I have ever read so0 plz update...
Unspoken Darkness chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I wasn't turned off... Actually, I kinda expected it, considering that I've seen the movie you're basing this fanfic off of... Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, right? I like that movie...

That's not to say I didn't like this chappie! This one was really good! Hooray for MokeyxBecky!

Um... yeah, that's about it. Update soon please!
Someone chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Um... just wondering, are you Indian? Because some of your scenes kinda match the ones from 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (an Indian movie)'
Haliled chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
You...You're gone...?

I...I don't know what to say...I mean, you've probably been gone for several months now, but it's just such a shock to me...I mean, I never even got a chance to...nevermind.

Anyway, your stories are so marvelous, and even though you're not writing fanfiction anymore I hope you continue writing.

Thanks.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
am i reading this correctly? you're on a permanent hiatus? WHAT? but...but...but what about all your lovable amazing stories? huh? and what about all your readers who die to read your fanfics? tsk..tsk..you just can't leave pinkstarz...everyone adores you. please, please don't go?
Noree chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
I bit confusing (Come here dictionary... I won't hurt you... much)
Mai.27 chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
OH please have a chapter 6!

Ok this is just as good and adicting as WTFM!

I can't believe that you ended it like this! grr... I want to read more, please please keep going. -

I love it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
evil cliffie! i heart this story. update soon! ]
sw33t.Dr3an chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
updatte son... this is awesome, not typical at all. har har.
Empressofthedragons chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
i wasn't turned off by the ending of chapy 4, it was like a weird cliff hanger... i don't see why you were worried... have more faith in your reveiwers, ok? _ you'er doing great, i like the twists and turns in your story, and i think it's so cute. the ending for this chapy was sweet too, how he smiled. it was like a seceret hiden message. have Mokie steel her away! beat the bleepin retard up and sweep her off her feet! _ ok, maybe not so traditionally, but you get the drift, right? lol, just do your thing girl! we'll still love ya!

-Dragon-
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Another awesome chapter! Keep it up!
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love this!

I support Mokuba/Rebecca. And don;t worry, I know what it's like to write about an under-supported pair. Mine's Seto/Mai Valentine (though I also adore Seto/Serenity). Go figure. -;;

I'm favin' this.
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Aww. Kiddies and smut, is there anything better?

Wait, WHAT DID I JUST SAY?