Reviews for Like Winston Says
mindflash chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Hm...not bad

And there goes Dr Winston Seth with one of his quotes again...
christyanne chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
ha ha ha. an old eskimo saying (I believe it was "fine". "Fine is an old eskimo saying?" "They were a people of very few words") LOL. *falls on floor laughing with nostalgic memories* God, I loved Ocean Girl. I like how you didn't try to put Neri and Jason together. Too many people do that. Only complaint I got, on the credits, Laina is spelled "Lena" and Cas is spelled "Cass," although that may only be the american version. *shrugs* Lena was right, it's good to be home. I think it's even better to see old friends. Ha ha ha. You're a very talented writer and I hope you write a lot more, despite my long and boring review. You kept the characters very true to the ones on the show, as well. This is such an awesome story. Did I say that already? well, it is!
amber chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
cute story, but WAY too short, maybe more is one the way? if there is more, i can't wait to read it!
bobby chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
I like your story.
Firewings chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Nicely done! It took me a while to remember some of the characters; the show stopped airing about four years ago... *sigh*... As Leina said, "It's so good to be home!"