Reviews for Saiyuki: An Unlikely Destiny
pjmunky chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Ahhhhhh y did u stop? it was gettin so good. you should start it back up agian.
Vynx The Werewolf chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Love the series! I want to know what happens next, so please continue the series!
ari2266 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
GREAT!
kicksac chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
so when are y0u g0ing to write more?
fireylove chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
Hey there! I remember reading this story AGES back and decided to check up on it again! You wouldn't rrealize my delight! I'm so happy you've added on to the chapters. I wish there was more Sanzo/Katie(Lian) in it though. I loved the kiss on the cheek! Hopefully more of that pairing will show up in later chapter ne?

Amazing work here! Dun give up on it and continue writing!

~
cagna chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
it was a great story and i cannot wait for the next installment to come out. the suspense is gonna kill me.
Jac Grove chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
Ah, I know I should have reviewed sooner, seeing that I was the one that bugged you about this chapter, but it seems we both have a problem with delaying things... Speaking of, it's been 4 months, ne? I'm sure you have more important things to be worring about, so just call this a friendly reminder _

Anyway, good chapter. I loved the kiss scean between Mandi and Hakkai *FangirlSqueel* XD Anyway...yea

Matte ne!
Seyensay chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
SUPER AWESOME!
Eire chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
yada yada yada...write more now...blah blah blah. . So people might think I'm a really big fan now (but you know better) and I'm just wondering when your gonna get back to houtou.

btw-Dunno if ya got my tm (cuz signal is uber crappy here) but I found my old verizon phone...and a text from you... "Urusai hentai baka himbo wannabe h2o a**hole" sent to me at 11:42 pm on wednesday june 30 2004-2005-ish. Yea...there's another one but I think that can wait for when your online or we're on the phone. LoL. TTYL!

The One and Only

Eirehead!
EarthDragonAlchemist chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
NYA! This is so good! The plot is original (from what I've seen) among Saiyuki stories and I love the long chapters.

Please keep writing!

~Erin
Dawn chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Hey,

I really enjoy reading your fan fictions. I especially like the Saiyuki ones. I do have one question though, what does "kappa" mean? I figured out that saru means monkey. Anyways please continue writing you have a great talent for it!
Corrina chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
This is an excellent story! I just recently came upon it and tried reading it(LOL it was your username that hooked me-I'm an Aries too, by the way I'm also left-handed! LOL) Keep up the great work, and please continue breaking Sanzo down. Someone has got to take that damn rod out of his ass! LOL
Kayomie Latoro chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
Yay! I've been looking forward to this chapter for awhile now... Though I'm now a little worried about what Sanzo spoke about. Can't wait until the next installment!
starkitty chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
The chapter felt a little slow, possibly because I was anticipating Mandi's change, but it was really nice how you built up everything. I like the way they confessed to each other, even though neither knew what the other was saying. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
carzla chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
Mandi's awakening is so sweet and romantic! So I guess we'll be seeing more action now! On a random note, I like Vayu. A lot. But then again, I've always had a thing for wild cats. After wolves. .~