Reviews for Demon's Angel
0K0 chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
havent read any wing ranma xovers but it looks good
a loyal reader chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
I have olny one word to describe this AWESOME

Please update
Virosa chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
very nice so far keep up the good work up-date a.s.a.p. k?
ColdCypher chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
:P Well you were begging for a review so how could I turn you down :P:) lol Nice story, I like it but this world with Duo and Maxwell... is it from some anime? Or did you make it up yourself? I don't quite recognize it... I do recognize the name Duo(Duo Maxwell) tho from that one anime... can't remeber it's name... Wait! Oh yeah, It's from Gundam wing... I was just wondering... since this world it seems so... Cold and cruel... there doesn't seem to be much room for fun and adventure...

Nice story tho, I enjoyed reading it, keep writing :)
Talantus chapter 6 . 3/25/2005
so far so good, i like it. ev en though i am not very keen to yaoi, i still think your story is pretty good, tough it would be nice to have some explanation about the character, like jim, helen, or that little runt slider. are they there just to be there or will they leave some place in the story, will there be a catastrophe or a jump in time(textually speaking of course). anyway, like i said, i don't like yaoi, BUT your story is fine enough for me to tell you... good job man, keep up the good work, and i'm looking forward your next chapters
ranma hibiki chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DUO(not pun intended) SHINAGAMI TO FEAR!

funny chapter. but i wonder how heavy the gravity on the colony is compared to earth...could that be why hes not growing in strength like he usally does? cause the Gs are lighter?
Ranchan17 chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
i love this fic, and ive actually been thinkin of it from time to time.

Now, if you can beg for reviews i can beg for a pairing :p

duo/ranma plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl

plz plz!

keep uop the good work.
Yarrow chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Here's some more encouragement. I don't know much at all about Gundam Wing, but your story's still interesting and entertaining. The grammar and spelling are good, for the most part. Keep writing.
Innortal chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Not bad, but it feels too much like a filler chapter. Nothing really new came up. You may want to have Ranma get paranoid enough to make certain there are no descendents of the NWC or frozen members (I can actually see Ryoga getting lost in Antartica and freezing himself, or Mousse in duck form being left in the Nekohanten freezer because "He no leave Shampoo alone."

Good luck, and please continue.

Innortal
ColdCypher chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
Woa... cold... really cold... You know that feeling you get when you're horrified yet drawn to something... that ache in your heart that burning in your throat? Nicely written, keep it up...
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
GREAT CHAPTER!
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
i feel sory for helen and jim since they dont know whats to come.

are you going to actually add school scenes or leave them out and skip to after?

and will those freaky scientist take ranma with duo or leave him out all togeather? I MUST KNOW!

UPDATE SOON
Innortal chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
A good chapter. We get to see Ranma's memories recovered, we get to see him once again worrying about the future and trying to make others understand, and we get to see the POV of the father and the bully.

Keep it up, this is a good story.

Innortal
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! Poor Father Jim, chaos has enter his world.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 2/13/2005