Reviews for Don't Go
charlotte chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
please please finish it im begging you
Wicked-Mistress chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
T_T OMG why why? Sniff...heheh I like this ending you have its so bittersweet
lunardestiny chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
I think its good you should contnuie it (i not good a spelling sorry)but please do ok
thecookiejar chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
hmm... nice one! I like the story-line, and the expressions of Iris which you have caught on pretty well... though I have to admit, I have had to not read the musy part... no offense meant, but I kinda think that mushy parts(like k.i.s.s) don't quite fit into the manga. Sorry if I have said a tad too much. Maybe my assumption is wrong, but... haha! No offense meant, really.
kyoluver731 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Yay! Good and shortz! I like it!
scarlet chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
wah! you're so baad~ cliffy! how could you?

hope you can think up of something soon! :D
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
...someone slap me and call me dense, but since when was there a Ragnarok category here?

and YAY! there's Fenris x Loki! :D Haha, they're so cute together. I see you write mostly them. THANKY-YOU! :D

I've only read until volume 8, because that's the latest out here in my country...have you read any more? :D ...unless, you're from my country too... _;;

Oh, read your bio. Sometime, I will email you. when I can. Hahaha.
Tenshi no Hana-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Hi! I'm new to Ragnarok and I was just introduced to it by my 'big brother' a few days (or a week, whatever). What battle? Why did the ending come so suddenly? Can you make a sequel? This is the first FenrisLoki I've read, and I like it. FenrisLoki is the only Ragnarok coupling I like (okay, I like IrisChaos) and its kinda rarish... anyway... I have to stop ranting now..
Rinikii chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! Hehehe... _ So nice! Too much angst, it's gotten to me!

-§«¥ë [m]î}{å£ä«-