Reviews for When Worlds Collide
briannaelise07 chapter 15 . 1/22
Wow, I really wish you had been on the show's writing team. Your storyline flows so smoothly and explains Clark's destiny way more clearly. I wish that Clark had told Lois his secret this early in the show; then, he would've reached his destiny sooner, because he would have better understood Jor-El's true intentions for him as a leader. This story has so many twists and turns, and I am really enjoying the ride! I just can't put it down! I love it!
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
adioreiiiiiiiiiiiiiii o beijoooooooooo amooo essas porras lindassssssss
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
q linddoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobb adorooooooooooooooooooo clark é lindooooooo ameiiiiiii
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
eles se beijaram adoreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ela ta sonhando da forma como eles se conheceram kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk adoreiiiii
madcloisfan chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
Oh gosh, Sunrei, I stumbled upon this fic(thanks to DI). I remember you from that place. I can't believe I had forgotten this and rereading is bringing back memories.

Still as great as I remember it

-Sephiroth
shugokage chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
Incredible story!
sro482 chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
Great story. I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel. If it's anywhere near as good as this one then it should be a fantastic story.
Wolfgang-woman chapter 23 . 2/17/2011
I loved this story! Read it all through till the end even during my lunch break at work. I love the idea of sending Chloe to Gothem City, that is a good call. I love how you played out the story and I am looking forward to the sequel.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Okay, I can't believe that I never reviewed this! How unforgivable. It's one of my all-time favorites, there's just no excuse.

Anyway... I've read this and re-read this and I never tire of it. I just love it! I love the way you characterized Lois and Clark. I love their interactions and progression throughout the story. I love the connection that they had. And even though in the end they go their separate ways, I knew it would ony be a matter of time before they found each other again.
Aalliya chapter 23 . 11/29/2009
Absolutely amazing story! I'm hooked... off to read the sequel! Thanks for this!
Vita4Amore chapter 23 . 9/6/2009
AH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! -thanks for the story :)
twisterblake chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
hey great chapter
Liz chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Just read the whole story a few days ago but noticed that I did not review-at least I do not think I did. Anyway I really loved it! Good Job! I loved the sequel as well! Cole was too cute!
Lily1986 chapter 23 . 3/3/2007
Wow! I really like the twist you took! I mean sure Lois and Clark aren't together YET but at least they acknowledge eachother and it's not because of RED K Lipstick (Crimson episode from Season 6). I have been dying for the writers of Smallville to hook them up. Lana is annoying me already and I even heard a rumor that next season is Michael Rosenbaum's last season. He said it in some interview that his contract was up but some other cast members had longer contracts so I'm guessing the writers are getting geared up for the series finale whenever that is. I can't wait to read your sequel though! You've definently got me hooked! ]